Chapter 28. New Responsibilities

(RECAP)

"Don't walk away from me!" I father growled.

The twins hid behind me and I hugged them giving my father the death glare. If looks could kill he would be six feet under. His face changed and guilt covered it as he looked at the twins and he looked up to me with pleading eyes.

"Come back tomorrow, we really need to talk about this" My father said gently.

"Fine, I just need to go to the cabin for tonight" I sighed giving in.

"Ok" He sighed.

"Boys, you'll need to come tomorrow too, this includes all of you" My father stated before giving us and hug each and me a kiss on the forehead, my mother doing the same but hugging and kissing us all. They did this before they left to the office to deal with pack problems no doubt.

As we were leaving I only then noticed that Daniel wasn't with us anymore.

"Wait where's Daniel?" I asked as we walked to the door.

"No clue" The twins answered in unision.

"I think the potty" Andrew answered.

"Ok thanks baby" I smiled.

Just as we walked through the sitting room, Daniel was walking towards us, when out of nowhere the girl came out of nowhere and ran at Daniel.

"Dannie!!" She squeeled jumping into his arms and locking her lips with his.

My heart broke into a million pieces, I could literally feel it crumpleing and breaking. My breath left me and I found it hard to breathe. In a second my brothers were beside me one hand on each of my shoulders while the children held my hands.

"Mama, whats daddy doing?" Andrew asked.

I couldn't even answer him as my eyes were glued to Daniel and that girl kissing as he tried to get her off him. I could see him kissing back though.

"It's time to go home" I whispered as we walked past them and out of the house, slamming the door.

"Roxxi" Daniel shouted as he came out the front door to find us halfway across the lawn.

I didn't even answer him but continued walking.

"It wasn't what it looked like, I tried to get her off" He said frantically.

"You still kissed her back" I whispered.

"Babe..." He began.

"Not in front of the children" I whispered as we walked back to the cabin.

We made it back to the cabin and I tucked the children into bed and got ready for bed myself. The only thought in my head was Daniel kissed her back. My mate kissed another she wolf back.

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 28.

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I can't believe Roxxi won't talk to me, Amber jumped on me, I did not kiss her or even kiss back... I tried pushing her away. Why won't she believe me?

We got home and she put the kids to bed and went straight to bed. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my pillow and a blanket off the chair and gave Roxxi a kiss before walking to one of the spare rooms, I knew she wouldn't want to speak to me but I swear I will make it up to her.

[ You better I will not lose my mate! ] My wolf growled.

I didn't even bother answering him as I lay down on the spare bed. I was tossing and turning the whole night, I couldn't sleep.