Chapter 27. A Dinner With The Alpha.

(RECAP)

ROXXIS P.O.V

“Well… your grandparents to four year old twins” I said cheerfully.

“What!” He screamed down the phone, nearly bursting my ear drum.

“Relax dad, Ellen knew her mate was coming after her so she asked me to sign to be their legal guardian because she had no family to look after them” I explained.

“Where is her so called mate?” Father growled.

“He was ripped to shreds as soon as Ellens heart stopped beating.” I answered.

“We will talk about this more tonight Roxanna” My father sighed.

“Ok, I have to get ready, I’ll see you soon” I said.

“Yes, soon” He replied before hanging up the phone.

I sighed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

 “We were invited to the pack house for dinner” I stated walking into the kitchen with my phone still in hand.

“Ok, saves us from cooking” Daniel laughed.

“Yeah” I chuckled.

“What time?” He asked.

“7.30 but we might want to leave at around 7ish to get there for a good time if were walking” I smiled.

“Ok sounds good, have you told the others yet?” He  asked.

“Nope, I’m going to quickly get a shower and stuff, we have an hour to get ready, you tell them” I said walking back out and up the stairs.

I heard Daniel walking up the stairs as I plugged in my hairdryer. I started drying my hair when he entered the room. The temperature in the room seemed to get  100 times hotter. I was still in my towel as I was drying my hair I looked up at him and smiled. His eyes started to get blacker and blacker and he let out a growl from the back of his throat. It sounded so sexy. His eyes turned the darkest black I’ve even seen and I began to get aroused myself. Within the next second I was on the bed with him hovering over my drinking me in with his eyes. It caused me to bite my lips as a shudder passed through my body. I was getting hotter by the second. He looked to be having an interal battle with himself before he flew off me and a second later the bathroom door closed and I heard the shower being turned on. I chuckled to myself. My guess is a very very cold shower I thought to myself giggling.

With him in the shower, I figured the best idea would be to put some clothes on. So I did just that and put on my make up before running downstairs to help the kids get ready.

************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 27. A DINNER WITH THE ALPHA.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

We arrived at the pack house at 7.20, we ran a little late getting ready. I'm wearing a simple black dress that ends just above my knees with a diamond necklace and silver heels with a silver slide in  my hair.