Chapter 4. A New Start.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

My mom looked at me for a minute before letting her gaze drop to the floor again.

"Well?" I said.

"We did what we did to protect you" My mom said.

"You always say that, but never give us an explanation" I whispered.

"I know" She whispered back with tears in her eyes.

"Then explain, it's not that hard" I said a little louder.

"But it is," She said and got off the bed.

"We have a right to know!" I said.

"I know but.."She began.

"No more but's!" I screamed.

She looked shocked at my shouting.

"I'm calling my brothers in here and you are explaining everything to us once and for all!" I said sternly.

"Let's do it in your father's office instead" She said quietly before making her way to my fathers office.

I followed after her after calling my brothers through mind link and getting them to meet me at the door.

Once we were all inside my father shut the door and sat across the couch that myself and my brothers were seated on to sit beside my mother.

"We will explain everything, and it's very important that you listen to what we have to say, all of it" My mother said.

"We will" Said myself and my brothers in unison.

MATTHEW'S P.O.V (ROXXI'S DAD)

The look on our childrens face's said it all, they were confused, very confused and wanted answers. I cleared my throat and began to speak. 

"We moved away from the pack for the safety of you kids, we know you are too young to remember but there was a big fight between rogues and our pack many years ago, when you's were only pups. Even though we had a big pack there were alot more rogues and out of our 700 pack members we lost about half of them, It was a terrible loss and hard to take in, I felt i should have been able to protect everyone but i wasn't able to. I knew i would only be able to keep you's safe, so i packed up and left. I couldn't live there any longer knowing i couldn't protect you all." I sighed.

"It wasn't your fault" Maria whispered holding my hand.

"I brought you's away to live near humans because it's not often other's of our kind live near humans, They like to keep their distance in case we were found out. Sure they go to school with humans and public places but we don't normally live near humans. Rogues don't even live near humans so i felt it would be safe to live around humans. I still take care of pack duties, but just away from the pack house. And your mother and I realized that you need to be near your kind."I said before looking up at my children.

They had different looks on their face's this time, some of anger, understanding, sadness, shock and a little bit of confusion.

"I will explain more in time, but you's have to start packing, or we'll do it for you" I said standing up and storming out of the room.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

He dropped this bomb on us and stormed off before explaining everything! Who does that!

I looked at my brothers who looked defeated and feeling how i was feeling, just defeated. I couldn't believe what he said.