Chapter 16. Calm Before The Storm.

(RECAP)

"You were screaming, begging me to let you stay or to at least come with you.... I made your brothers take you away, as far away as they could. When you's left alot of people were already dead, more and more rogues kept coming and coming and I, I found my mate that night. Sam... she was a rogue too, they killed alot of us but took the rest as prisioners. Sam only noticed we were mates a few months after i was prisioner when she grabbed me to move cells, she was so shocked, she just avoided me for a long time, she convinced the rogue in charge to keep me alive, they would kill another person every week, the friends I knew and loved and last month Sam helped me break out, I didnt want to leave without her but she made me, she said we'll see eachother again someday." He said as he took a deep breath.

"So i ran and I didnt stop, just as i was leaving their territory I heard her screams and knew they got her, they knew she set me free,. I began running away from them and that night I felt as if the air was knocked out of me and i began to get dizzy and lost concousness, I woke up the next day in pain, everywhere hurt it felt like i was stabbed multiple times and I knew they killed her, I have been running for the last month, I wasn't important to them so I knew they wouldnt come after me and I was passing through town and rememberd where you lived and decided to try my luck with finding the last people I love, my baby doll and the brothers" He finished smiling at the last part.

I tried to smile back but couldn't. I just broke down in tears and hugged him tight to me, afraid that if I let go he would vanish.

"Shhh" He soothed. "I'm here baby dool, its ok" He said and kissed my head as he stroked my hair.

Next thing I knew, my eyes began closeing as  I was off to dreamland still clutching on to Mason not ready to let go, just yet.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 16. Calm Before The Storm.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, not surprised that I was still cluctching onto Mason, I smiled at him when I noticed him looking down at me. He smiled back before ruining the moment.

"Thank god you're awake, I need to pee and don't worry I promise I wont die between now and going to the bathroom" He smiled jumping up.

"Shut up!" I laughed throwing a pillow at him which he dodged at the last second.

"Oh if it's a pillow fight you want, it is a pillow fight you'll get!" He replied smiling mischeifly.

"Uh oh" I said to myself knowing exactly what he was going to do.

"HARDCORE PILLOW FIGHT!" He bellowed loud enough for the whole house to hear. We began hitting eachother with the pillows from all angles, we couldnt play fully because were making ourselves out to be humans not were's, but we still played no mercy.

I heard giggling and laughing down the hall and four pairs of feet running in. Mason and I were hitting eachother alot that we were breaking the pillow's. I didnt even notice Brandon and Kaleb join in with the pillows too. Soon enough Ellen and the kids joined in too and we went a little easier since the kids were playing but it was equally fun. 

We then moved on and chased the children around the house. Daniel watched with a small smile on his face. I smiled back at him and ran up to him and tapping him while saying 'tag' and ran away laughing like a mad person.... attractive...

I ran off with the children and turned to see him roll his eyes but join in. I ran away as Ariana was squeling letting me know he was closer. I giggled when I saw her dive under the table with Andrew and got distracted. i ran to dive for the couch and was about to jump when I felt strong arms wrap around me and familiar sparks heat up my body. I laughed as he spun me around and lightly threw me on the couch before pinning me down.