Chapter 17. The BBQ!

(RECAP) 

"Start on these" I said handing him a plate of burgers, hotdogs and chicken.

"Alright boss" He replied.

"Damn right im the boss!! Im like Buddy... except im not the boss of cakes, sadly" I said pouting with amusment.

He just shook his head laughing and walked out to start the bbq while Kaleb, Daniel, Ellen and the kids were playing in the yard.

I fixed up the salad and put it on the table in the back yard. I got the plates and forks and spoons and knives. I also got the potato chips and the dips and sauses and bread and bundie's for burgers and hot dog rolls. I set them all up on the table along with napkins before I went to help Brandon with cooking the rest of the food.

Looks like it's going to be a good day, something we all need at the moment, especially Ellen.

Chaper 16. The BBQ!

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I was playing with the kids with Ellen and Kaleb while Roxxi and Brandon were cooking the food.  Kaleb soon joined them. I watched smiling as they messed around and they were laughing and smiling. I couldn't help the pang of jealousy that overcame me as Mason came up behind Roxi sneekily and grabbed her around the waist and spun her around.

"You love her don't you" Ellen said from beside.

I just nodded in response.

"Yeah, I do, I'm just scared to tell her" I said almost below a whisper.

"I know how you feel" She sighed.

"You do?" I said looking at her.

"Except the problem is that the one I love is trying to kill me" She said, pain evident in her voice.

"That's why your staying here?" I asked. 

"Yeah, Rox wants to protect me and the kids, thats why I put her down as their guardian" Ellen said smiling sadly at me.

"Your going to be ok" I said sternly.

"I'm not, he wont stop until he gets what he wants, which in this case is me dead" She sighed.

"Don't lose faith, he'll die before you will" I said.

"I don't my children growing up scared, if i'm dead, he's gone. He got me pregnant but I never told him... I found out after he went to jail and he's getting out now, he doesnt know they exist" Ellen said tears springing to her eyes.

She looked away for a minute. I didn't know what else to do so I pulled her into my arms and hugged her small frame. She hugged me back tightly.

"It will be ok" I whispered.

"I know" She smiled, but I know she didn't believe me.

"Please don't tell Rox, Don't dampen her mood" Ellen sighed.

"Don't tell me what?" Roxxi asked smiling that beautiful smile of hers and handing us plates of food.

"Nothing and thanks" Ellen smiled taking the plate.

"Ok" She mumbled hurt flashing through her eyes.

I immeditatly wanted to pull her into my arms and hug her.

"I'm sorry Rox, LookI just don't want you to be sad" Ellen mumbled.

"Why would I be sad?" She asked confused.

"We'll talk when the twins go to sleep" Ellen said smiling sadly.

"Ok" Roxxi nodded.

After that we acted happy, like nothing was wrong for the children. We ate and played and watched movies before it was time to put the twins to bed.

"Come on little monsters" Roxxi laughed.

"Ok mama2" They giggled.

"I'll put them to bed, you relax" Ellen said to Roxxi as she took the children up to bed.

"What does she want to tell me?" Roxxi asked looking from Kaleb to Brandon then to me.

"No clue" They both replied.

"I think she should be the one to say" I sighed looking at her.

"How bad is it" Roxxi whispered.

Just as I opened my mouth to answer Ellen walked back into the sitting room. Everything went tense and silent.

"Should I pull the bandaid off slowly or just rip it off" Ellenn asked bitng her lip.

"Just say it" Roxxi sighed.

"I'm going to let Alenandro get what he wants" Ellen sighed not looking Roxxi in the eyes.

"But he wants you dead" Roxxi whispered with so much pain in her voice. The look on her face said it all. The saddness and the shock moulded into one and tears were brimming in her eyes.

"I know" Ellen said looking at Roxxi with sad eyes.

"No" Roxxi said standing, her voice cracking a bit.

"But Rox--" Ellen began.

"I said no! You can't give up, what about Ari and Andrew?" Roxxi replied.

"I can't have them running for the rest of their lives! Aleandro doesnt know about them, he went to jail before I told him I was preganant, If this is the best way to keep my children from him then I have to do it" Ellen said.

"I understand, but there are other ways" Roxxi pleaded, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Like what?" Ellen sighed.

"Move far away" Roxxi said.

"He will find me, he always does. You don't get it, he wont give up!" Ellen replied.

"We can keep you safe" Roxxi pressed.

"Not forever" Ellen sighed.

"We can" Roxxi stressed.

"I want Ariana and Andrew to be happy normal kids" Ellen said with tears in her eyes.

"Please don't do this" Roxxi cried shaking her head.

"I'm sorry" Ellen said.

"Please, give me a week to find him and get him away forever, one week and after that it's your choice" Roxxi cried hugging Ellen.

"Ok, one week" Ellen sighed crying.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry its short! Next chapter will be in Roxxi's p.o.v 

:) 

Comment, vote, fan <3

Dedicated to latest fan! :)

-Roisin <3