Chapter 33 - He wants what?

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I woke up in a room. I was on a bed there were two doors and some other bedroom stuff in the room. The window had metal bars on and I could tell that it was around 6pm. I stood up and tried the first door it was locked. I tried the other door and it opened, inside was a bathroom with a toilet sink and shower. I looked in the mirror and saw how rough i looked. I washed my face with some water. As I walked out of the bathroom the other door opened and two guys walked in.

"Evening sleeping beauty" One smirked. He was about 6'3 had brown hair and brown eyes.

"What the fuck do you want? And why cant I shift?" I questioned.

"Well, we'll let Sebastian explain that would you like to follow us?" The same guy asked. I followed them out of the room and down some corridors. We walked down some stairs and in to an office room. The two guys left and the person in the chair by the window stood up. Sebastian.

"Ah Elizabeth.." I cut him off.

"What is your problem? You kidnap me? Threaten my children and now you expect me to act normal or something?" I shout.

"Not really I just need you to have my babies" He smirked.

"Ha dude you have another thing coming if you think your putting your ding dong by my flower pot, I belong to Kye" I replied pissed off.

"That's what you think. You will have my child whether you co-operate or not my dear" He walked closer to me.

"Stay away from me. My pack will come and kill you before you lay a finger on me"

"Your pack won't ever find us and even if they do they'll be dead before they come near you" He walked to the door and called the two guys in" Their names were Josh and Andy. The one who spoke to me was Andy.

"Josh take her for some food and then back to her room, Andy you come with me" Sebastian said. He walked off with Andy.

"Let's go get some food" Josh said. Josh was 6'5 and had brown eyes and dyed blue hair.

"Im not hungry" I said.

"Yes you are I can hear your belly rumble" He laughs.

"Im glad you find the situation amusing" I said following him in to the kitchen.

"I don't my brother is sick in the head im only here because he's all the family I have" Josh said.

"Sebastian will hear you" I whispered back to him.

"Don't worry he's out he wont be back until later its you me and the wolves guarding the surrounding territory" Josh replied.

"So your not mean like the rest of them?" I asked.

"Nope, now how about some pancakes and bacon with syrup?" He asked.

"Yeah ok" I pulled a chair out and watched as he began cooking.

"So how come he has you watching me?" I asked

"Because Im not a wolf im a warlock" I looked at him confused. "Im not Sebastians full brother, im only half. Our mother cheated on her husband and they brought me up pretending Sebastians dad was mine. My real father was a warlock and my warlock side was stronger than my wolf side"

"Oh I get it" I said. He finished cooking and we ate. He walked me up to my room.

"Sebastian goes out everyday for most of the day when he's not here ill come get you and we can play xbox or something and ill try and get you out of here" Josh said.

"Thanks and I don't want you to get in to trouble" I replied.

"Don't worry about me Elizabeth" He said closing my door. I looked through the wardrobe and found some clothes and pyjamas. I changed and went back to bed. I just hoped someone would find me soon.