Chapter 15 - Just another day

I walked downstairs hearing the boys arguing. I walked into the living room to see Alec, James, Tom and Luke playing the xbox.

"Guys I need sleep" I moaned.

"Sis its just after 12 what time did you get back last night? Tom asked.

"Shit just before 12 but then we went for a run" I said.

"How did it go?" Luke asked.

"Yeah it was great" I smiled. "Where is Kye anyway?"

"The kids grandma woke up yesterday and she wanted to talk to Kye he left just a few minutes ago" Tom stated.

"Ok thanks" I ran back upstairs and got showered and dressed. I jumped on my bike and headed to Kerri's. I knocked on her door and she answered with a smile.

"Hi Elizabeth come with me" She said. I followed her through her house to the back.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Ok, she had a bump to the head but she seems to remember everything" She replied opening a door. I followed her in to see Kye sitting next to a bed with a woman in which must be Meredith. Kerri said bye and left.

"Hey" Kye said.

"Hi" I walked and sat next to him.

"You must be Elizabeth. Thank you for taking us in, i really appreciate it" Meredith smiled.

"Its fine. Sebastian is a terrible Alpha from what I heard" I replied.

"So, Kye tells me that you two are mates" She said.

Kye looked away smiling. "Yeah we are, i was wondering if you would like to live in the pack house with us when you get out of here" I asked.

"Oh we can't we're lower members of the pack darling but thank you anyway" She replied.

"Urgh, everyone is equal regardless of rankings in a pack. You will be coming to stay with us when you get out of here, i'll move to the top floor so you can have a room on the lower floors" I stated.

"You were right Kye she is special. Elizabeth, i am really grateful. More Alpha's should be like you" Meredith smiled.

I smiled back at her."My pack deserve the best I can give to them and thats what I plan to do. Kye could I speak to you please" I said standing up. He stood up and walked outside.

"Thanks for last night it was great and did Meredith say what happened?" I questioned.

"You are welcome and yes, she said because the family helped me when I first joined the pack they attacked them and the three managed to escape" He sadly replied. "I feel like everything bad thats happening is my fault lately"

I pulled him into a hug. "Don't worry we will sort this out with Sebastian once and for all" I stated. "I'll see you back at the house later"

"Ok and please don't do anything stupid or get yourself in trouble" He begged.

"I won't" I left Kerri's and went back to the pack house. I asked a few of the fighters to move my stuff to a room upstairs. I walked in to my office and dialled Sebastian's number. It rang three times before he answered.

"Alpha Rider" He said.

"Ah Sebastian" I smiled.

"Alpha Sandulf, what can I do for you on this beautiful day"

"How about stop killing your pack"

"Well you see, I have to keep my pack on leashes unlike you, my pack is a strong pack and people get put in their places. After that leach left they kept asking what happened to him so they had to be dealt with. Thats five less weak members in my pack they can't do nothing if they're dead and now that leach is dead I can kill his brother"

I laughed. "You think they're all dead?"

"Yes my fighters told me they were"

"You silly man, I have Meredith, Jace and Ellie in my pack now oh and Kye as well" 

"I don't believe you"

"Well start believing because your not allowed anywhere near them Mr Rider, I will not hesitate to kill you or any of your pack if you come on my land"

"We'll see" He hung up.