Chapter 29 - Crazy wolf wants what?

"Come on Kaden please stop crying" I said trying to hush Kaden. It was three a.m and Kaden just wouldn't settle. "Daddy will be here with your bottle soon"

"Somone say bottle?" Kye asked walking through the door. He walked over and took Kaden from me.

"You know I don't know how Kristie sleeps through his crying" I laugh.

"I know maybe its a baby thing?" He suggested.

"Maybe" After another hour Kaden settled down and we put him back to bed and went to bed ourselves.

"Elizabeth wake up now!" Dan shouts right in my ear.

I pick up a pillow and throw it at him.

"Right then" I heard him shuffle and then I was being lifted up.

"Put me down" I moan.

"No you are coming downstairs, Kye told me to fetch you" He carried me downstairs.

"Elise tell him" I shout.

"Dan put her down" Elise laughed.

Dan slumped me on the sofa and sat next to Elise. I got up and walked into the kitchen where Kye was feeding Kaden. I picked Kristie up and gave her a bottle as well.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Kye chuckled.

"Haha" I sarcastically laughed.

"Im sorry I had Dan wake you up" He said walking past me and kissing my head.

"Its ok i'll get you back sometime" I smiled. 

"Hey we're all going for a picnic later so be ready" Kye said before walking out the kicthen holding the twins. I took this as my chance to get showered and dressed. As i finished pulling on a warm jumper. Kye walked in with the twins.

"Hey could you dress them whilst I shower?" He asked.

"Sure" He lay them both on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I dressed them both and sat on the bed with them until Kye was dressed.

"Right lets get going" Kye said picking up Kaden. We walked downstairs, Kallum, Elise, Dan, Sian and Tom were waiting in the kitchen with baskets of food. Nat, Charlotte, Meredith, Ellie and Jace were waiting in the back for us.

"Ready?"Tom asked.

"Yup come on" I reply.

"I left Paul and Eric in charge whilst we're gone" Tom said.

"Ok good" I smile. We all make our way to a small feild in the forest by the waterfall. We lay down the blankets and set out the food. We put the twins down on the blanket in there baby seat things next to Jace.

~ An hour later ~

"Hey Alpha" Ellie miled as she sat next to me.

"Hey sweetie whats up?" I asked.

"Just come to say hello" She smiled.

"How are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm ok, I start school soon. I just miss my mommy and daddy" She smiled a sad smile.

"I'm sure they're watching over you" I said hugging her.

"I know they are" She laughs.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I can't tell you, Grandma said its our secret" She said.

"Well ok th... Whats wrong?" I asked her as she starts to gain tears in her eyes.

"He's coming Alpha, its to late" She said running to Meredith. Confused I look to see Meredith coming towards me.

"Alpha you need to get the twins out of here now. I will explain everything later" She rushed out.

"What?" I was seriously confused.

"Kye come here" Meredith shouts. He walks over to us smiling.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"You need to get everyone out of here especially the twins now" Meredith said. Kye saw how serious her face was.

"Everyone we need to get going now" Kye shouts. There was a rush as everyone started packing up the stuff.

"Leave the stuff just go and take the twins righ... He's here" Meredith gasped. Confused I looked aound, then I used my wolfs sense of smell and smelt it. Sebastian Rider. What the? Why was he on my land?

He stepped in to view with some members of his pack.

"What do you want Rider?" I questioned stepping towards him. Nat, Charlotte, Sian and Elise held the children as the boys stood forward with me.

"Nice to see you to Alpha Sandulf" He smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"I have a proposition for you" He smiled.

"And why would I do buisness with you?"

"Because it will save a lot of packs and a lot of lives" He laughed.

"Look just go away and stay off my land" I said.

"Listen to me, give me your children and I won't destroy any packs" He said with a serious face.

"What do you want with my children?"I asked confused.

"You two are the first wolf and vampire to mate, your offspring are strong and I need strong" He said.

"In your dreams you stay away from my family you psycho" Kye said.

Sebastian laughed. "I will have your children Elizabeth, I bet my life on that"

He turned wolf and ran with the rest of his pack.

"What just happened?" Tom questioned.

"He wants my children and he's not getting them" I said walking over to where the twins were and picked them up. "Let's go home, we need to do something about this"