Chapter 30 - One year later

"I promise i'll come home" Those were the last words Kye said to me before he left three months ago along with my brother, Dan, Elise and fifteen of our best fighters. After Sebastian showed up we warned every other pack around the world about his craziness. We had three pack houses built because wolves and vampires were offering to help protect us. Then four months ago there was a huge attack on our lands about 500 wolves and vampires working for Sebastian and Chris (Sebastians neighboring pack and his best friend). We managed to kill about three hundred of them but then a letter came stating he had a lot more wolves than we thought. So Kye and my brother decided it would be best to go and find them instead of sitting around waiting for them to attack, then we are to send as many people as we can. I mean yeah its a good idea to have the suprise attack but i miss him so much and so do the twins. Oh yeah and Sian's pregnant she found out eight months ago.

"I want daddy" Kaden stubbernly shouted. Kallum walked through the door grinning.

"Uncle" Kaden shouts again smiling. Kallum picks him up out of the play pen and swings him around.

"Thanks" I laugh.

"Its ok, I know its hard without Kye here, i'm sure he'll be home soon though" Kallum said.

"Yeah, he better be and Tom, Sian is due in a month and she's panicking" I groan.

"Don't worry everything will turn out fine in the end, anyway i'm going to take this little guy outside to play a bit of football" He laughed placing Kaden on the floor and chasing him outside. I pick up Kristie who is looking at one of her books. They are quick developers being two different species they grow faster and learn faster than a human baby as we soon found out.

"Mommy i need some new books" Kristie grinned.

"Ok how about we go and buy some new ones from the store?" I asked.

"Yeah sure let's go" I held her hand as i walked her to the door. I put her coat on and we went to tell Kallum where we was going.

"Hey Kal we're just going to the store" I shout to him.

"Ok, see you in a bit" He waved.

As I turn to walk i heard a scream. I looked up and Kallum. He picked Kaden up and ran in the house next to me.

"Sian" We said together. We ran up stairs into her room. She was on the floor.

"My waters have broke" She screamed.

"Kallum get her on the bed, kids go in your room for a while" They nodded and followed what I said.

I pick up her phone and call Nat and Charlotte to fetch Kerri and to get here as soon as possible. I sat next to Sian soothing her. Kallum was next to me holding her other hand. She let out another scream and a bit of blood squirted on the bed. Kallum went pale and then he fainted on the floor. Sian let out another scream seeing Kallum on the floor.

"It's ok just keeep breathing" I encouraged. The door opened and Nat walked in holding towels and a bowl.

"Charlottes picking up Kerri, I ran here as quick as I could" She panted. She walked into the bathroom and filled the bowl up with warm water. Charlotte phoned to tell me that Kerri and Carrie were both in the next town. Kallum got up after ten minutes and got some water. 

"Elizabeth I need to push" Sian panted.

"You can't not yet" Nat said.

"I have to" She groaned.

"Ok, Kallum you come here and hold her hand, Elizabeth I need you to be ready to put the baby in the towel and i'll just go and wash my hands" We did everything and swapped places.

"Right when I say push you nee..." There was a bang downstairs.

"Kallum go and see what that was" He walked over to the door when it swung open and hit him in the face. Tom stood there panic across his face.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"Just get next to her and hold her hand" I shout. He obliged and Kalluum was cursing saying his nose was broken.

"Right I can see the head push when you feel you need to" Nat said. A few minutes later a small cry entered the room. I picked up the baby and wrapped it in the towel.

"You have a little boy" Nat smiled. I quickly cleaned up the baby and wrapped it in a cream coloured blanket and placed him in Sian's arms. Tom kissed Sian and then the baby's head.

"What are you going to name him?" I asked.

"Tommy after your Father" Sian smiled. Tom looked so happy. "Ok well we'll give you guys some privacy and i'll send Kerri up when she gets here"

"Thanks and Kye's in the office downstairs with Dan" Tom said. I nodded and we all left. I got the twins to follow me downstairs. We walked in to the office and Kye was sitting at the desk with a map.

He looked up and smiled, the twins ran to him and he picked them up putting them in his lap.

"We missed you daddy" Kristie said.

"I missed you too" He smiled.

I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. 

"What have you found?" I asked.

"He has five camps, one in Ohio, Canada, Russia, England and in Germany. We'rre thinking of attacking in two weeks" He replied.

"I'm coming as well" I said.

"No you are not" He replied.

"Oh yes I am, this is my pack and I intend to protect it" I stated.

"You need to stay here with the twins" Kye said standing up and placing the twins on the floor.

"No I do not, they will be fine here" I said.

"You are not coming and that's final Elizabeth"

"Ok then if I can't come don't think your getting anywhere near this" I said pointing to my body.

"But.."

"No but's, Kye that's final" I walked out with the twins following. Kallum was leaning up the wall snickering.

"Nice one Elizabeth" He laughed as we high fived.

"I can still hear you know" Kye shouted.

Kerri came and checked out Sian and baby Tommy. I put the twins to bed in their room which was next to ours. I got in to my bed soon after. I heard the door open and Kye got in next to me.

He put his arm across my belly and I took it and flung it back over to him.

"You can't be serious" Kye sighed.

"I told you" I replied trying not to laugh.

He started to rub my thigh so I kicked him in the shin. He groaned and I burst out laughing.

"You think that was funny" He whispered. He grabbed my arms and held them above my head flipping me over on my back. He then started to kiss his mark on my neck. I refused to make a sound even though it was making me tingle everywhere.

"You stubborn little girl" He laughed."Fine you can come with us"

"Thank you" I said kising him with as much love as I could possibly fit into one kiss.