Chapter Six - More hiking

We was up early at about 6am. Yes 6am. The boys had packed loads of cereal bars for breakfast. I mean like hundreds. So the boys packed as me and Sian ate a few. And within an hour we was off hiking again. At around noon the boys hunted a deer or something and we ended up eating that. Dont get me wrong I love animals but my belly has needs you know. That night we slept on the outskirts of a field thing.

The same as yesterday morning we was up early again and hiking until we found this lake place my brother was talking about. After five hours of hiking we found it. It was beautiful. There was a huge lake nearby a small field where we would camp. Then about ten minutes from there was a beautiful waterfall.

"Ok we will set up camp catch some fish then go swimming or something" My brother laughed. So the boys set up the camp whilst me and Sian looked around.

"So Elizabeth I need to tell you something" Sian said.

"Yeah sure go ahead" I encouraged.

"I think I really like Tom" She blushed.

"Awwww thats cute. You know saying that i think he like's you to" I smiled. "Talk to him, he's a decent guy"

"Yeah I might" She replied hugging me. "Thanks for not being a bitch about it"

"Don't worry I think you guys would be cute together" I smiled. She smiled back at me. I heard coughing and looked behind me. My brother was standing there in just shorts.

"Could I talk to Sian?" He asked.

"Yeah sure go ahead" I replied.

"Alone"He added.

"Oh right i'm just gonna go and wash my feet or something"I said walking away. I walked back to the camp and no one was there. I changed in to some shorts and a vest top. I walked to the lake but no one was there. Hmmm... Thats strange... Suddenly I was being lifted up in the air and thrown in to the lake. I decided to stay under the water as long as I could. I soon heard the boys panicking and shouted me and saying Tom will kill them. Then I heard splashing and the boys jumped in. I rose back up and gasped for air.

"Lizzy you nearly gave us all a heart attack" Dan shouted.

"Good you could have killed me. Donkey brains" I scolded jokingly.

"Yeah Elizabeth. You had us worried" Alec added.

"Yeah well chill out. Catch me some fish i'm hungry" I said climbing out the lake and back to camp. I started up a fire just before the boys got back with some fish. Sian and Tom soon walked in to the field holding hands. Everyone was wolf whistling as they walked towards us. Tom flipped them off and sat down by the fire with Sian in his lap. She looked at me and smiled to which I winked. We ate the fish and decided to just relax for a while.

"Hey Lizzy is it ok for me to share the tent with you i think Tom and Sian want to be with each other" Dan asked.

"Yeah sure" I laughed.

I checked my watch to see it was around six. "Hey guys lets go and sit by the lake" I suggested. Everyone agreed and we headed by the lake. Chris, Andy, Ash, Luke and James went in the lake for a swim. Me, Tom, Sian, Dan and Alec just sat and talked.

"Alec can you take Sian and Elizabeth to the camp we have unwanted visitors" He said looking towards some tree's.

"Yeah, girls let's go" Dan said standing up.

"No. I cant see anyone" I said just as a group of about 10 people walked out of the tree's. The boys got out of the lake and stood in front of me and Sian.

"If it isn't the wanna be rejects" Someone shouted from the group.

"Piss off Sebastian" Tom replied. The group stood about 10 feet in front of us.

"Chris come back to the pack we need you back" Sebastian said. Chris walked forward towards sebastian and shook his hand. "Good work"

"Chris what the hell dude?" Dan asked.

"You guys are blind i've been undercover for ages i dont belong with a pack that has bloodsuckers" Chris laughed.

"You bastard" Tom shouted.

"What pretty little girlys you hiding back there" Sebastian sneered.

"None of your business now be on your way this is our land and we can kill you" Tom said.

"Yes for now. Until I kill you" Sebastian laughed.

"Look you bastard back the fuck away from us. No one talks to my brother like that" I said barging past the boys and standing in front of them.

"Elizabeth get back here" Tom said annoyed.

"No" I stated. My brother looked shocked and the boys took a step back.

"Arn't you a feisty one" Sebastian laughed. I walked forward until I was a foot in front of him.

"Yes. Now piss off like my brother said" I shouted.

"No one speaks to me like that pup" Sebastian lifted his hand to hit me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes to see a boy about 20 holding his arm,he was pale and had bright blue eyes. My brother, Dan and Alec pulled me back.

"How dare you!" He said turning to the boy. "You protect this pup you leach. I protect you and welcome you to my pack even though you're not one of us, get out of here your banished from my lands" The boy lowered his head and started to walk away. He got to the tree line and looked one last time. As his eyes made contact with my mine. My body heated up and I fell to the floor in agony.

"Dan she's changing get her back to the camp" Tom ordered. "Sebastian get out of here before I kill you"

I was being lifted up by Dan. The pain went from burning under my skin to my bones being broke. I screamed out in pain.

"It hurts" I groaned.

"Its ok your body is changing in to a wolf it will be over soon" Tom said,

"A what!!?! Argh" I shouted. With a few last pops the pain started to subside. I had my eyes closed. When I opened them everything I saw was different. It was clear. I could hear things that i have never heard before. I could smell flowers and everything.

"Welcome to the pack" Tom said before I passed out..