Chapter 31 - Camp attack

"We will be staying a town near to the camp. There will be fifty of us for the biggest camps in Russia, England and Germany. I will be leading the group in Germany, Kye the one in Russia and Dan the one in England. Paul will lead the group to Ohio and Eric the on to Canada. We will attack at the same time so they can not message another camp. We all have flights booked in the morning Eric and Paul will lead their groups on foot. Now everyone go and get some sleep your going to need it" I say to the pack. We had a pack meeting to keep everyone up to date on whats happening. We have arranged groups and planned our attack in four days. 

"Eric, Dan and Paul come to my office I have your maps of the camp" They followed me to my office along with Kye. I handed them each a map and sent them on their way.

"I really don't like this plan" Kye sighed.

"Chill out everything will be alright and then we'll be back here with the twins and live our life" I said.

"Your right it's just when I finally find happiness it's ripped away I just want everything to be perfect for you, Kaden and Kristie" He walked over to me and kissed me. "I love you so much Elizabeth"

"I love you too Kye, let's go and put the twins to bed"

We carried the twins up to their room. 

"Mommy when will you and Daddy be back?" Kristie asked.

"We'll be back in a few days and remember we are always with you here" I said pointing to her heart.

"I know mommy" She smiled.

"And you to Kaden" I said to Kaden. He smiled his cute little smile.

"I know mommy" He said.

We gave them a kiss goodnight and went to bed ourselves.

~~ The next morning ~~

I gave Kristie and Kaden one last hug and kiss and so did Kye. We all made our way to the airport. We sat and waited for our flights to be called. Kye's fligth was called.

"I love you, i'll see you when we get back" Kye said kissing my forehead before taking off.

"So whats crackalackin?" Kallum asked from behind.

"Shut up you donkey" I laugh."Right that's our flight let's go" Me, Kallum and the group made our way to the plane and then settled in for a long flight.

~~Three days later~~

We were in the hotel a few miles away from the camp. We had five people keeping watch on them. All groups are keeping in touch and we plan to attack tonight. 

"Hey everyones ready to go"Kallum said.

"Ok just packing the last of my stuff. I'll meet you all in the lobby" I replied. I finished packing and put the suitcase on my bed ready to check out tomorrow morning. I pulled on my hoodie and headed down to the guys. 

We went to the forest that led to the camp we change in to our wolves and left our clothes in a bag in a bush. We ran until we met Yang a wolf and Darren a vampire watching the camp.

'Ok guys we are just waiting confirmation from two more teams then we are going to attack. I just want to thank you all for looking out for your pack and for those who have recently joined to help protect my pack thank you. I hope to see you all back here afterwards' I said through the link to my team. They all bowed with respect.

'Ok all teams are ready' Kye said through the link.

'Ok everyone on my word. Attack' I shout all teams then went silent and mine followed me in to the camp. We got there, the fire was still lit and tents were up but no one was around. I mean literally no where I couldn't smell them or anything.

'This is strange' Kallum said.

'I know' I replied. 'Kye whats happening?'

'Fighting at the minute babe speak later' He replied. I asked the leaders of every group and they were fighting.

'Split in to groups of five and search within a three mile radius and report back here in an hour. Kallum, Yang and Darren will come with me. Let's go'

 We walked side by side slowly taking in our surroundings.

'Wait I can smell something follow me' I said following the mysterious scent. We came out by a small lake.

'Something seems off Alpha' Yang said.

'Yeah let's get out of here' Kallum said. Something rustled near us. All heads turned towards a group of about 10 men walking towards us. Vampires. The boys instinctively stood in front of me. Then I was grabbed from behind and injected with something. I felt my body changing to its human form against its will. The boys turned towards me ready to attack but then were attacked by the vampires. I was still being held and tried to fight off who ever was behind me. But they were strong. My group took out the vampire easily and was soon facing us.

"Let her go" Kallum said.

"I don't think I will. Alpha Rider will be pleased" The unknown man standing holding me said. "Now Alpha you will command your team to go and not to follow us or we will kill your babies"

"You bastard" I said kicking out.

"Nahuh you tell them now or the babies die" He laughed.

"Guys go back to the hotel and do not follow us" I said.

"No" Kallum replied. 

"Command them I said" The man said.

"You will go and find the rest of the team and leave this country and go back home" I commanded them. They had to follow what I said.

"Im sorry Elizabeth"Kallum said walking away with his head down.

The man pushed me and said "Let's get going" We was joined by a group of men who jumped out of the tree's around us. They tried talking to me but I ingnored them. I tried to contact someone through the link but nothing happened.

"If your trying the link it wont work for a while now and don't try and turn it wont work either" Some dude with brown eyes and blonde hair. A wolf obviously.

They pushed me in to the back of a van before injecting me again and everything goes black.