Chapter 2 - Bumping into him.

I woke up and grabbed my clothes and headed for a shower. Once i got out the shower my foster parents were up and so was my older brother Tommy, Tom for short. Me and Tom were adopted by Mary and John. Mary was about 5,6 with long brown hair and warm brown eyes, John had short brown hair and green eyes. We were adopted when we was 3 and 6 we look almost like twins, we both had blue eyes and brown hair, the only difference was height. I was 5'5 and Tom was 6'2. Our parents went missing and were never found, but Mary and John were amazing they took us in and are like real parents to us. They now have a young son Samuel aka Sam he's 10 now, he looks just like his dad and amazingly has one brown eye and a green eye.

"Did you sneak out last night?" John asked.

"Urm nope" I replied.

"Are you sure?" Mary asked suspiciously.

"She slept in my room last night and I didn't sleep til one" Tom said. He always stuck up for me. He was always including me with his friends and over time his friends were like older brothers to me. There was Dan, Luke, Andy and Chris. I did spend time with them lot too. Though my brother is always moaing at me because I only have one female friend. He thought i needed more but Sian was enough for me. Even though she's two years older than me we get along just fine.

"Hey Elizabeth we're going hiking next week as a birthday bash wanna come?" Tom asked.

"Yeah sure,can I bring a friend with me?" I asked.

"Yeah of course you can, well i've got to get to work so i'm going, see you guys later" Tom said walking out the door. We all said bye and sat down to eat breakfast.

"So what are you planning to do today Elizabeth and dont forget Tom turns 21 the week after next so you need to get his presents and its your birthday Saturday." John said.

"I'm going shopping, getting my hair and nails done then having a girly sleepover" John started to choke on the toast he was eating. "Aha im joking, im phoning Sian asking her to come shopping to get stuff for next week, then i'll get his presents when I come back and don't worry about my birthday."

"Elizabeth you nealry killed me child" John laughed. Yeah, I was more of a tom boy than girly and John and Mary accepted me for it. "So who are you taking next week with you? and your turning eighteen its special"

"Sian, I need another girl on my side" I laughed. "Right im going to phone Sian and ask her and no parties or anything special for my birthday please"

"Do you need money?" Mary asked.

"No thank you, i have plenty in the bank" I ran up stairs and picked my phone up and rang Sian. It rang three times before she answered.

"Elizabeth it's 9am why are you calling me at this unearthly time"

"I need to ask you some stuff"

"What do you need?"

"Ok first do you wanna come hiking slash camping with me, Tom and his mates next week and if you are we need to go shopping so i'll pick you up in an hour"

"Yeah sure i'll come and you are not picking me up,you can ride to mine and we will go in my car since we need room for the bags and that and make it half an hour i'll be ready"

"Awesome in a bizzle bacon sizzle" I hung up the phone and grabbed my rucksack and put my stuff in it. I grabbed my bike keys and headed downstairs.

"Hey im going shopping with Sian be back later" I grabbed my helmet and leathers and put them on and headed out to my sweet bike. A lime green Kawasaki KLX250. It was my pride and joy. I hopped on and decided to get gas first and get money out the bank. Soon enough i was at Sian's.

"Hey you ready to go?"Sian asked when she opened her door.

"Yeah let's go" We both got in her car and made our way to the shopping centre. Within an hour we had everything we needed. From hiking shoes to backpacks. We was walking to the food court when i bumped in to someone.

"Hey Elizabeth" I looked up to see Alec there.

"Hey Alec what you doing?" I asked.

"Just going to catch the bus my ride had an emergency and had to go so im stuck with public transport" He laughed.

"Well come with us if you want, I need food first or i will literally die of starvation, You dont mind do you Sian?" I asked her.

"Nope sure come along" She replied. We sat down at burger king and I explained how i met Alec. She of course shouted at me for going through the park so late at night. We headed back to Sian's and I gave Alec the spare helmet I keep at Sian's. We headed back to mine.

"Hey you wanna meet up tomorrow at the park?" Alec asked.

"Yeah sure about oneish?" I replied.

"Yeah i'll see you then" Alec handed me the spare helmet and walked away and i went inside my house.

"Who was that?"Mary asked.

"Alec he's a new friend" I replied.

"Oh ok fancy watching a movie with me John's at work late tonight and Tom's out with his friends again and Sam's playing that darn xbox again" Mary asked.

"Sure let me go and put my comfties on" I ran up stairs put my shorts and vest top on then sat with Mary with popcorn watching the Notebook.