Chapter 13 - Kye's story.

I walked in his room and shut the door, he was standing by the bathroom, in just a towel covering his manly parts and dripping wet.

"Whats up?"He asked.

"I need to talk to you" I said trying to keep my eyes on his eyes and not his dripping wet body which had water dripping down his well defined abs.

"Let me just get dressed before your drool floods the room" He laughed flipping his hair and then walking in to the bathroom. I caught on to what he said.

"I was not drooling" I shouted to him as I lay on his bed.

"Sure your wasn't Elizabeth" He shouted back.

"There's nothing to stare at" I replied smiling.

"Hey my body is beautiful" He shouted.

"Sure Mr Narcissist" I replied.

"I wouldn't go that far" He said walking out the bathroom in a t-shirt and some skinny jeans. "I do not have an excessive admiration of myself. I'm just happy with how my body looks"

"Ok then" I laughed.

"Comfortable on my bed?" He asked.

"Yeah actually" I smiled as he sat down next to me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I think you know what" I said sitting up.

"Urm... Nope I don't" He replied smirking.

"Us and why you stopped Sebastian from hitting me" I stated.

"Oh that. Now it's wierd. Let me start the story from the beginning. I was a rogue, I didn't want to be in a pack or anything I liked being on my own. I wasn't a trouble maker and packs let me cross their lands freely. Then one day I found out I had a brother. A twin brother to be specific" I cut him off.

"How come you didn't know you had a brother didn't he get turned when you did?" I asked.

"Elizabeth a vampire can not turn a human unless they're mates. Most vampires are pure blood meaning then come from both vampire parents. Our parents were killed by hunters when I was only a baby. I was brought up by a very good man. Anyway, I heard he was in trouble with Silvermoon pack. Sebastians pack. So I went and asked Sebastian what he had done and Sebastian told me that he wanted to kill him for coming on his land without permission. I begged him to leave my brother alone and to kill me instead. He didn't want to kill me though. He said I could be put to good use. Then about 15 years ago we attacked a pack. This pack. I was told to kill the Alpha's children. I looked for you everywhere. You, your brother and your mother were hiding in a tree out in the forest. I climbed the tree. Your mom was begging for me to leave you both alone and to kill her. I'm not a killer, i've never a killed a person before. Then I looked at you and I knew who you was to me. I told your mother and I spoke to her, she said she knew you was special and told me to always watch over you. Then we heard Sebastian coming she told me to take you and your brother and hide you in the pack house. I said I would be back for her. I brought you both here and went back for her, but she wasn't there. So I kept my promise to her and I was always watching over you" He finished. I sat there processing everything.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"She told me to tell you something as well. She said to tell you that. Her and your father knew you were special. They knew this pack was going to go downhill but they always knew you would be the Alpha and that you would make this pack what it should be and that they will always be watching over you and your brother" He said.

"Thank you.Also about this mate thing, I have never been in a relationship and well I don't know how this mate thing works or anything" I asked.

"Yes that's fine because neither have I" He smiled."We should get to know each other, would you like to go on a date with me this friday?"