Chapter 25 - They found out.

"Elizabeth open this door right now!" Tom shouts.

"No No" I shout. So they found out. I guess when people start to notice you haven't changed in to your wolf for a while they know somethings up.

'You don't say' Snowy laughed.

'Hey I didn't ask for your opinion' I replied.

"Lizzy it's just me open the door" Dan said. I sigh and press my ear againt the door. I opened it and let Dan in.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"He's not angry you know, he's just angry you didn't tell him" Dan said.

"I didn't tell anyone, I don't see why he's getting all hyped over it" I moaned.

"Come here" He said opening his arms. I smiled walking over to him and hugging him."You know a year ago you was saying you never wanted a boyfriend or kids and now look at you boyfriend and pregnant"

"I know" I laughed.

"So whats the sex of the baby?" He asked.

"Urm that would be babies" I coughed.

"What? How many?" 

"Two" 

"Well I guess that..." Tom walked in the door.

"I can not believe this Elizabeth" He said sitting on my bed.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be, i'm just unhappy that your going to be a parent before me" He laughed. I walked over to him and smacked him. He pulled me in to a hug and kissed my head."Where's Kye gone?"

"Oh he ran some where away from all you boys" I laughed.

"Oh well I guess I should go and speak to him... Hold on he's in the wardrobe" He laughed. Kye popped his head around the door smiling.

"I'm not going to die or lose my penis am I?" Kye asked.

"Well.." Tom laughed."Only joking i'm happy for you both"

"Good" Kye laughed.

~~A few hours later~~

Oh my. Who knew that telling my pack I was pregnant would be so tiring?! I mean there's only so many congratulations you can take. Kye walked over to the sofa and sat next to me with some raspberry ripple ice-cream and handed it me.

"Thanks" I said kissing his cheek. 

"So Elizabeth when do you find out the sex of them?" Andy asked. The boys were playing the xbox again.

"Friday" I said.

"I hope they're boys, I don't think we could deal with little Elizabeths running around" Dan laughed.

"Hey, that's rude and I don't really care what they are as long as they're healthy" I laughed.

"Yeah i'm with you on this babe" Kye laughed.

"Actually does anyone think its wierd we haven't heard from Sebastian?" I asked.

"Yeah but he doesn't matter now, we have better things to worry about" Tom smiled.

"Oh my god Elizabeth I can't believe it!!" Sian shouted as she walked through the door. "How did it happen? You didn't tell me!"

"Sian chill out a bit" I laughed. She sat next to me rubbing my belly.

"Hello little one i'm your aunty Sian" She whispered.

"Sian, its babies" Tom laughed.

"Really? Yay" She said rubbing my belly again.

"Congratulations" Elise smiled as she sat next to Dan.

"Thanks" 

"Oh my god we can go shopping and everything" Sian squealed.

"Oh no, I dont think so we don't know the sex's until Friday" I groaned.

"Oh yes you need to shop" Sian laughed.

"That's what the internet is for" I smile.

"No I agree with Sian we will need to shop for the babies when we find out the sex's" Kye said.

"Urgh whatever. Now can we go to bed i'm tired"

"Sure come on" Kye said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is boring but after the next couple of chapters things will pick up :)