Chapter 17 - Attack Attack

I walked out of my office and in to the kitchen.

"Whats cooking?" I asked Nat who was holding Jace.

"Chicken and chips" She smiled.

"Hey we were planning on having a few people over tonight from the other towns is that cool?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah sure" I smiled.

"Hey Alpha can you come and play with me please" Ellie asked running through the back door.

"Come on then" I laughed as she pulled me outside. We played tag for a bit.

"Could I see your wolf please?" She asked.

"I guess so. Wait here" I ran in to the tree line and changed. I come out of the tree line and Ellie gasped.

'Your a pure wolf' She smiled as I walked next to her and lay down.

'Yeah pretty cool right?'

'Totally' We rolled around and played for about half an hour when Kye got back.

"Hey guys you need to get ready people are here and the food is nearly ready" Ellie ran to Kye and gave him a hug before going to get ready.

"Hey where's my bestie" Dan said walking past Kye. I ran up to him knocking him down and licking his cheek. He laughed pushing me off. "No licking Lizzy" I stood up and saw Kye turning around with a sad expression before walking in the house.

I ran in to the tree's and got changed again. I walked back to Dan. "Hey Dan could I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah sure come over here" He said walking to a picnic bench. "So what's up?"

"Its about Kye, I know he's my mate and all, I know i'm starting to feel something for him but I just don't know what to do. I've never done anything with a dude in my life" I sighed.

"Lizzy you know what to do it's instinct, you just have to wait for the right time and if he rushes you in to anything you tell me and Tom. I know he's your mate and its different being a vampire and wolf just late nature take its course"

"You know your the second person to say that" I laughed. "Thanks Dan"

"No problem liz" He stood up and hugged me. "Go and find him" He said smiling.  I stood up and walked inside. He wasn't anywhere downstairs so I went up to his room. I didn't think about knocking and walked in. I heard him singing and water running. I lay on his bed listen to him sing. The bathroom door opened and Kye came out in a towel and wet.

"Deja Vu much?" He laughed.

"I know yeah" I smiled.

"So whats up?" He asked walking over to his wardrobe.

"I dunno it's this whole mate thing" I said standing up."I mean your a great guy and I feel something for you i'm just kinda pissed that what happens to normal mates hasn't happened for us, they fall in love straight away" I sighed.

"I know what you mean, but I guess it has to be different for us" He said walking over to me."Feel this" He said touching me. I nodded. "It has got to be real because we can only make each other feel that" He pulled me in to a hug."You will only smell sweet to me, your scent drives me crazy Elizabeth, you just don't know it" I shivered as he said my name.

"I think your right" I said nervously.

"I know i'm right" He put his hands either side of my face."One day everything will fall in to place, we just have to wait" He leaned down closer to my face. I could smell the soap he used which smelt amazing. His forehead was now touching mine."One day we will fall in love" His lips moved closer to mine."You will then be mine and mine only and I will be only yours" His lips touched mine and we started to move in sync with each other. I put my hands in his hair and his hands went to my lower back. We pulled away gasping for air."Elizabeth, don't look down" He said.