Chapter 20 - Where's Sian?

I woke up next to something hard and warm. I turned over to see Kye watching me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I groaned.

"Maybe I already have" He smirked waving his phone around.

"Give it here Kye" I said sitting up.

"Come and get it baby" He laughed. I strugged and climbed on top of him now straddling him."Give me a kiss and you can have it" What the hell? I lean down and kiss him. The kiss soon gets heated and Kye throws his phone on the floor. He flips us over so he's on top. We continue kissing when I flip us over again so now i'm on top of him. I take his t-shirt of and start kissing down his abs. I get to the waistband of his boxers and smile. I run my fingers around the waistband. I slowly start pulling them down. Then I quickly kiss him on the lips and run out of the room.

"Elizabeth i'll get you back for that" I heard him shout. I shut my bedroom door which was forcefully swung open.

"Tom you nearly took my door off" I shouted.

"Sian's gone missing" Tom shouted.

"What?!?Since when?" I asked.

"I don't know we need to find her" He panicked.

"Ok chill out a sec. Go and round up anyone you can find, get all the fighters here and inform Eric and Paul we'll have a search party" I replied. He nodded and ran off. I threw on some clothes and told Kye to get ready. I go downstairs to see people sitting around the living room.

"When the fighters get here tell them to go in groups of 7 to 10. Me,Kye, Tom, Dan, Alec, Luke, Kallum, Andy, Ash and James will go now, Eric you sort the fighters out Nat stay here with the kids and Charlotte. I want five Fighters to stay around here just in case. Let's go" I shout. I was met with replies of yes Alpha. The wolves and me changed and my group ran. We decided to go south towards Sebastians border. I picked up her scent and some unknown ones.

'She's on Sebastians land' Snowy said.

'I know snowy' I replied.

'Ok she's on Sebastians land. I need some time to go and talk to someone working undercover for us. Tom you go back with everyone else me and Kye will go. I'll be back later. We will get her back' I said before running off with Kye. We ran to Elise's house. I changed and knocked on her door.

"Hi Al...Elizabeth" She said.

"Hey Elise Sebastian has Sian" I stated.

"Oh my, please come on in" Me and Kye followed her through the house to the back garden. There was a woman in the garden playing with a couple of kids. "That's Elliots wife and kids" She smiled sadly.

"Elise could you get Elliot to come and meet me, I honestly don't want him there and I need to confirm that Sian is there" I asked.

"Yeah, i'll see if he can or not. I just want him back home" She sighed.

"I'll get him to come back don't worry" I smiled sadly. Kye hugged me from behind and kissed my head.

"You guys are cute together" She smiled.

"Thanks" I laughed."Don't worry your only 20 you'll find your mate soon" I said.

"I hope so" She laughed. "I'll let you go and i'll phone you later when I contact him"

"Ok thank you Elise" She showed us out and me and Kye went back to the pack house.

Its now 9pm I got a call of Elise an hour ago that Elliot will be meeting us by the waterfall at half nine and that she would meet us there. I'm taking Tom, Dan and Kye with me. 

"Ok let's go" I said to the boys. We left and walked to the waterfall. When we got there, someone was standing in the middle.

"Hi are you Elliot?" I shouted.

He turned around and bowed."Yes Alpha" I walked over to him.

"Please call me Elizabeth" I said.

"Ok Elizabeth" He smiled.

"Hey I remember you, you was there when I met Sebastian" Kye said.

"Yeah, you must be Kye then" Kye nodded in response.

"Elliot!" I heard Elise shout. She ran up to him and hugged him. "Please come home Elliot" She begged.

"I can't, I need to help Sian get out" He said.

"So she's there?" Tom asked.

"Im afraid so" Elliot answered sadly."I can get her out but I need at least another day"

"I understand" I said.

"I need to get back anyway. Meet me here tomorrow at midnight and i'll have Sian with me" He said.

"Please look after her" Tom pleaded.

"I'll do my best. Elise give the wife and kids a kiss for me" He said before running away. Elise fell to the floor crying. I went to walk over to her when I saw Dan going to her. He picked her up and held her in his lap. Oh my. Elise looked up to Dan and smiled. Dan smiled back at her and kissed her.

"Let's get out of here" I whispered to Tom and Kye.

"Way ahead of you" Tom shouted before going wolf. I smiled and turned in to my wolf and chased him with Kye behind.

'Hey i'll give you and Tom some time. I'll meet you back home' Kye said before turning the other way.

'I'm really sorry about Sian' I said.

'She'll be back' He replied. We came to a clearing, he let out a howl of pain and unhappiness then he lay down. I walked over next to him and lay down with him. We lay there for a few hours before we went back home. I went to my office to catch up and some work and that.

"Elizabeth come to bed" Kye said as he walked in my office.

"I can't I need to finish my work" I said.

"No you don't your worried about Sian" He said rubbing my shoulders. "You need to rest"

"Ok fine, let's go" I said standing up.