Chapter 18 - Meeting Kye's brother

A week had gone by since Sebastian's attack. I have received so many calls off Alpha's asking if it was true that I was a pure wolf and if my mate was really a vampire, that I had Nat working as my secretary. Me and Kye have been getting to know each other better as well. Meredith is now living with us which means I'm on the top floor with Kye.

"Hey Lizzy everyones ready to go" Dan said walking in my office. We were going on a sort of family day picnic. Me, Tom,Dan, Kye, Sam, John, Mary, Luke, Andy, Paul, Charlotte, Natalia, Eric, Meredith, Ellie and Jace were going down to the waterfall.

"Ok let's go" Most of the older wolves walked with the food and stuff, but the rest of us decided to go wolf and race. I came first then Tom, Kye, Dan and then Luke and Andy. We settled down and waited for everyone else to arrive.

We had the blankets and food set out and we just chilled out and went swimming. We were joined by Ash and James about an hour ago.

"Guys lets play hide and seek?"Tom suggested.

"Yeah great idea" I replied. Everyone agreed to play. Me, Kye, Dan, Luke Ash, Andy, Ash. James and Ellie were hiding and Tom was on.

"Ok count to 25 then come and find us ok" Luke said to Tom. 

"Ok one, two.." Everyone ran off to hide.

"Ellie stay close to me ok?" I said.

"Yeah sure I will" Me and Ellie ran for a few minutes then I told her to hide behind one of the tree's behind me. Hide and seek was a easy game for us wolves but I guess it makes it more fun. A few minutes passed and I could start to smell Tom coming.

"Ellie move further back" I said. 

No reply.

"Ellie?"

No reply.

"Ellie" I shouted louder. Then I heard a blood curdling scream. Shit, it was Ellie.

I started running towards where I heard her screams. Kye was soon running next to me. We reached a small clearing and saw Ellie standing in front of something. Kye soon swept Ellie up and turned her towards me. He put her down and she ran past me to Meredith and Nat who was now behind us with everyone. I walked over to Kye who was now bending down. I saw that it was a person.

"Kye?"

"Its Kallum... My brother" He said. I gasped.

"Is he breathing?" I asked.

"Barely" He said picking him up.

"Lets get him to a doctor, Tom run to Kerri's say we have a Vampire barely breathing" I said in my Alpha tone. He turned in to his house and ran back.

"The rest of you go help everyone pack up and get back to the pack house, me and Kye will take Kallum to Kerri's" They all started to walk back to the waterfall and me and Kye walked to Kerri's.

"I can't believe this all the years i have spent looking for him and now he's here like this" Kye said.

"Don't worry we'll get him up and running" I smiled sadly. He returned the sad smile and we carried on in silence.

We reached Kerri's and she had him took to a room. Me and Kye was sat on her sofa waiting for news. Kayleigh, Kerri's mom was helping too. About two hours pasted so I suggested me and Kye should get some coffee. Reluctantly he agreed. We was sat in a the coffee shop around the corner from Kerri's.

"He'll be fine" I said to Kye for the hundreth time.

"I hope so" He replied. My phone started to buzz.

"Hello Kerri" I said.

"Hi Kallum is awake now, it looks like he was starved of blood for a while" 

"Ok thanks we'll be right there" I hung up.

"Kallum was starved of blood for a while, he's awake now" He stood up and we was soon back at Kerri's. She showed us his room. We walked in and we saw someone bending over the bed in a hospital gown with no back.

"Put it away bro" Kye laughed. Kallum turned around and smiled.

"It's actually true then" Kallum smiled. He walked up to Kye and they man hugged. You could see the resemblence they had the same dark brown messy hair, the same piercing blue eyes, the same facial features and was the same height. 

"Yeah, what happened to you?" Kye asked.

"I was kept in a cell in one of Sebastian Rider's prisons on BloodMist land, they never fed me or anything. Then I was let out by a young wolf pup and I managed to get on to MoonBlood land which is where I heard you were staying with some special Alpha. Whats the story with that?" He said.

"I will kill him" Kye said. "And this is my Mate Elizabeth, she's the Alpha and also a pure wolf" 

"Well only my brother would get a pure wolf Alpha mate. Its nice to meet you Elizabeth" Kallum said shaking my hand.

"You to Kal, you are more than welcome to stay in my pack" I honestly said.

"Thank you Alpha Sandulf" He said.

"Don't call her Alpha, she hates it" Kye laughed.

"Well there's a first for everything I see" Kallum smiled.

"You will come and stay in the pack house with us" I stated.

"Oh no, there's no way I can" Kallum said.

"Oh and if she says your in the pack house with us, you have no choice in the matter. Trust me, you will not win that argument" Kye laughed.

"Well i'll be damned, you are something special Elizabeth" Kallum laughed.

"Thanks, I think" I laughed. We headed back to the pack house. When we walked in there was suitecases everywhere.

"What's all this?" I asked Eric who was walking downstairs with a suitecase.

"We decided you guys need more room, so we was planning on moving to the other pack house to give you some space, we all agreed it would be best" He said.

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Me, Nat, Paul, Charlotte, Meredith and the kids. You, Tom, Dan, Sian, Kye and Kallum will have enough room for yourselves" He replied.

"You don't have to move out you know" I stated.

"We are only a five minute walk to your left, if you need us just contact us. Its only right Elizabeth" He replied.

"I guess there's no stopping you guys?" He shook his head."Ok then but you have to visit us still" I smiled.

"We will" He laughed. Some fighters came and helped them move there stuff. Kye took Kallum shopping as I sorted him a room out on the second floor. I decided to keep all the rooms on the first floor empty for guests.

"So what do you think of Kallum?" Kye asked me as I was cooking.

"He's great Kye i'm happy he's here" I answered honestly.

"Thats good, can I tell you something?"I nodded my head. "I think you are the most amzing person ever. Not many Alpha's and Luna's are like you. They wouldn't have other members of the pack in their pack house, like you. They wouldn't even cook for other people, you have so much love and compassion in you and I think i am the most luckiest guy on earth. The moon goddess made you as a special present for me"

I just stared at him as tears formed in my eyes. I let them fall. The tears soon turned in to loud sob's. Then I heard everyone come in the kitchen.

"What did you do to her?" Dan and Tom said together.

"Nothing I swear, I just told her how amazing she was and that i'm really lucky to even be in her life and then she starts crying" Kye replied nervously.

"She has hardly ever cried like that"Tom said. I managed to get myself under control.

"He's right, sorry I don't know what happened to me" I laughed.

"Wow that was actually funny" Sian laughed. We all ate together laughing about anything and everything. I was so glad that everyone accepted Kallum.