Chapter 45

**Nashs pov** SHORT CHAPTER

We tried tracking Lexi down, but it lead us to a hotel. Could this be where she's at? How will we find her. We walked in the hotel, and there wasn't many people here. "Nash.. I don't think she's here." Brent said.

"Bro, you don't know that. The tracker says RIGHT here that she's here. It said we were close to her so we followed the red dot. Right when we landed on it, she wasn't here. Mack looked at me.

"Well, nash look!" She pointed to a sign that had lead to the down stairs.

"What if she's down there?" She asked.

We all walked down the stairs, to a pitch dark basement. It looked like they used it for storage. There was about 16 rooms down here. We followed the dot, but kept running into dead ends.

"Ugh, this is so hard." I whispered.

We had to be really quite.

"Guys this is dangerous." Bart informed us.

"Yeah, we know. We have to save Lexi." I replied.

* CRASH*

We heard down the hall. We all jumped and Mack was so scared she slapped hayes right in the balls. We were all trying not to laugh and hayes was trying not to crawl to the floor and cry. I rolled my eyes and continued down the long, narrow, hall.

I heard whispering, and it was pitch dark. We all stood there.. Everything was silent. "Guys what if she's not here?" Mack whispered.

"Then we file a police report." I said.

We finished the hallway, and turned went into a huge, dark, room. We saw someone struggling in a chair.

Mack turned on her flashlight. "LEXI!?" She whispered. We all ran over to her, untying the ropes from her delicate wrists, taking the tape lightly off her mouth.

"Lexi!" Brent said.

Lexi ran over to Brent and hugged him.

"S-she I-I" Lexi stuttered.

"Let's not worry about that now.. Let's get upstairs." Hailey said.

We all continued upstairs, me and Brent searching for that girl. Who could it possibly be? Why would they want to hurt them? I didn't know. Macks so nice to everyone, and to be honest, I doubt Lexi would do anything to make someone this upset. We all got in the SUV looking at all the scars on lexis wrist from the rope burn.

"Okay, did you see who it was?" Mack asked.

"I don't know. She has long hair.." Lexi said

"Did she tell you why she was doing this."

**lexis pov**

Should I tell Mack? Or will it make things awkward. I don't know. Im scared to tell her because she might know who it is and turn them in. She told me that if we turned her in she'd hurt us more.

"I-I."

Mack looked at me.

"She said that-"

"Lexi, spill."

"She's in love with hayes. And that she's not stopping until she gets him."

The whole car went silent.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

Okay guys, this story is going to end soon. In the next chapters BUT I'm making a sequel. So don't worry. You guys think the mystery person is Jordan.. Hmmm... I don't think so. Keep commenting though, I want to see who you think it is.. :).