Chapter 17

KEEP FOLLOWING MY VINE ACCOUNTS! I make video edits there
Hayes Grier Vine- Hayes Grier Fans
Magcon vine- Cam too turnt

Also follow my Instagram fanpage for Hayes-
@awehayes I make picture edits there :)

**Macks POV**

I woke up, and I was in Hayes' room. I swear I fell asleep in Nash's room. Hayes wasn't in here, and his room was all clean. Did he leave? I woke up, I was feeling a little better, but still felt really sick.

I went to the bathroom, and washed my face, and changed into sweat pants and a sweatshirt. I pt my hair up in a pony tail, and didn't even care. I did not want to do ANYTHING today. i walked down stairs because I was thirsty, but for some reason I wasn't hungry. I saw Hayes down there eating. I felt bad for last night. I said I hated him, when I don't.

"Hey," I said

"Hi" he mumbled.

"Im sorry for last night. I didn't mean to say i hated you,"

He nodded his head and just continued eating his cereal. I sat down next to him, and he just got up to put his bowl in the sink.

"Hayes, please"

"What Mack? You just don't get that I love you. When Jordan does something, you don't believe me What will it take you to believe me!?" he shouted.

"Hayes, I'm sorry! I said that last night. Im not just going to wake up and forget it all happened, because it did! I went to that party for YOU hayes. No one else. I can't believe you did that."

"I said I was sorry."

"Sorry doesn't make it go away. Will sorry make these scars from the IV go away? Will it make me not dizzy? No. Will it make my chest stop hurting, Hayes? No it won't. You actually DON'T get it, Hayes. I try and love you, and then I get hurt. Whatever this is, it makes me more dizzy than what I am now. But holding a grudge because I dont exactly fully believe you is bull crap, Hayes."

He just looked down at the ground. Was I too hard on him?

"Well, I don't get it anymore. I don't love Jordan! I just told her I hated her last night, shes probably going to be mad at me. I should be saying sorry to her, but I'm not. I don't love her, that's why. I love you."

I just sat there. I grabbed a water and sat back down.

"Hayes. I don't know what I believe." I said.

He walked over and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I liked it, though. I could feel the Zoo forming in my stomach, and i felt the pain, slowly fade. How could I stay mad at him.

Once we stopped kissing he was about to walk away, but I grabbed his hand and hugged him.

I didn't fully believe him, yet, but I could start to try.

"I love you," I admitted.

and even though we weren't dating, I meant it.

He picked me up, wedding style, and carried me up stairs and plopped me onto the bed. He went to the bathroom, and grabbed my medicine, and gave it to me.

"We're not going anywhere today, we're staying here, and you're going to get better." He said.

I noded, and took my medicine. He turned on the T.V. and put on the movie LOL one of my favorite movies.

"This time, I'll get the popcorn, and the waters." he said.

So he went down stairs and I just sat there. I was cold, and tried to get comfortable. I pulled the blanket over my face, so the heat could stay under the blanket. When Hayes came back up with popcorn and water. I lifted up the blanket, as he crawled under them.

We ate the popcorn and we were finished I rested my head on his stomach, and he stroked my hair.

I liked the feeling. I love him, I really do.

"Hayes," I said

"Yeah, he mumbled.

I sat up and looked at him.

"Im sorry, for getting mad at you." I said

He sat up too.

"It's not your fault, Mack."

"Yes it is."

He took his hand and put my hair that was falling out of my pony tail, behind my ear, and kissed me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too. " I smiled.

I rested my head back on his stomach, and I fell asleep.

I hope you guys are liking this book so far :) ~M.xx