Chapter 19

42 votes? Thanks so much :) ~M.xx

**Mack POV**

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked

There was a lot of thoughts going through my mind.
Did he really ask me out?
Omg hayes asked me out!
He's so perfect!

And last
Will I get hurt again.

I started to smile, and cry, and smiled again.

"YES!" I said.

He looked so relieved. I smiled. He's so perfect. How could I not say no?
But one thing that stayed in my mind is, will I get hurt again? But I ignored it. I snuggled into his arm, because it was starting to get chillier, and yes, it's dark out. We have until 9 to meet everyone back at the entrance. It was 8:30.

When the ride got over, my stomach got the zoo, again.

"I love you so much," I said

He smiled and kissed my forehead,

"I love you too Mack,"

**Hayes' POV**

When she said yes, I seriously wanted to jump off the Ferris wheel. I love her so much, and I've loved her since we were eleven.

I can't believe this happened. We also get to spend the WHOLE summer together. She's so amazing, beautiful, and smart.

When we got the entrance I nodded at nash, and put my arm around Mackenzie's waist.

Her one dimple was showing.
nash winked at me, and smiled.

Cameron came back and said "Hey Hayes, is this your girlfriend" he winked.

I nodded, and Mack smiled.
I swear her smile was so perfect.

Brent also showed up, and I didn't notice until now. His sister was a little younger than us, and he brought her along.

Brent and his sister walked over.

"hi, guys, this is Lexi. She's going to be hanging out with you guys at Magcon."

Mackenzie smiled at Lexi and said,

"hi, I'm Mackenzie. But you can call me Mack."

Lexi smiled back and looked at me,

"Oh, hi, I'm hayes." I said

"I know who you are," she said, and winked. I ignored it and focused on Mack.

Nash walked over with Hailey.

"hey, hayes & Mack. We made new hotel arrangements. You, Mack, and Lexi will be sharing one"

"Okay," Mack smiled, she was in for it obviously.

We all road in the cab together, minus Nash and Hailey. It was just me, Hailey, and Lexi in the backseat.

When we got to the hotel, Mack and Lexi became like best friends.

We all were on our phones, and I got a text from Lexi.

"Hi, I think you're cute. Don't tell anyone ;)" I looked at her and she smiled.
I deleted the text, and scooted closer to Mack, but she was on her phone scrolling through Instagram.

"HAYES! Let's take a picture. Lexi come here get in it!" Mack said

Lexi came over, and crawled next to me and rested her chin on my shoulder.

Mack didn't even notice, maybe it was because she was taking the picture, but it was good.

As soon as the picture was over I got up, and moved away from Lexi. I grabbed a pop, and sat down on the other side of Mack, away from her.

I was beyond creeped out, I only new her for 30 minutes and she's already calling me cute. It's was kind of weird, actually.

"Let's play a game," Lexi said.

Mack and me looked over at her.

"What?" We both said.

We should play hide in seek. Just in the hotel room, we shut out the lights, and the counter counts in the bathroom."

Mack agreed and so did I.

"Okay. Pick a number 1-10 both of you." Lexi said

Mack picked 4, and I picked 7. I picked 7 because that was my football number.

"The number was 8!" Lexi said.

I really wanted to be it, and I was mad because I new she just wanted to be with me.

Mack went in the bathroom and counted. Lexi turned out all the lights and as I was walking to the desk Lexi jumped on my back and kissed my cheek.

"LEXI GET OFF OF ME!" I whispered.

"No I love you."

Once she got down she followed me under the desk and when I tried to move she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I moved out and got mad.

I walked out of the hotel room, and Mack just came out and stared at me.

"hayes?" She asked.

I turned around, and kissed her. In front of Lexi.

They both chased after me.

Lexi gave me a dirty look and we all walked back in the hotel room.

She's weird.

Really weird.

So what do you guys like about Lexi? Should she kind of be like Jordan and take Hayes away? Hmm.. ~M.xx