Chapter 5

Okay so I really like writing this story so, I might be updating a lot. I start school on the 7th so ill be updating a lot until then, then i'll start updating after school. I also changed the setting of the story. Its summer break, because school would just be to complicated. ~M.xx

**Macks POV**

I would up with a text from hayes and it said to meet him at the park at 12. It was 11 so i hurried and rushed up, took a shower, etc. I looked like crap, but i didn't mind. I put on jeans, and a t-shirt, and my north face jacket. I saw Hayes on the swing. "Hi," I say with a smile. He smiles back. "Wanna go to the tree?" he asks. I nod and as usual, he lifts me up. He follows me. When he gets up there he had a stick in his hand."Wanna carve stuff?" he asked.  I nodded. There was pretty much no where to carve because we pretty muched crowded it over the years. He split the stick in half and I started carving. What exactly? I don't know. I just carved. It was a heart and it was the summer we met. 7/18/10. I smiled, I liked him. I knew I liked him. But it's too soon to tell him. I looked over at his and it was a guy holding a girl in his arms. They were stick figures but it was cute. It was the day I fell from the tree. I smiled at the thought of that. "Mackk don't loooook!" he whined. "Im not done yet!" I looked away and fluttered my eyes closed. "Done!" he said. He drew feauture on the stick figures He put starbucks and my hand & hair. On  his he put a hat. Thats his. i blushed. he looked at mine and smiled. "Cute" He replied. i giggled. "Wanna go to my house and get a snack?" he asked I nodded as he helped me down from the tree. We walked back to his house, and well, got a snack."Hey, Hayes?" I asked."Yeah?" he asked biting into his sandwich. "Do you miss Jordan?" I asked hoping he'd say no. "Well yeah, its been a day. I just wish she wouldnt have lied." I looked away. "So.. Wanna play video games?" I asked. "Yeah, lets go." We through our trash away and went up stairs.

 We were playing COD ghosts. That was our favorite game to play. We played a lot of matches. He won most of them, but let me win some of them. We heard noises in the other room, and it wash nash and Hailey. We heard moaning and basically started laughing. It was funny, "We should watch a movie up here," he said/asked. "Yeah. That would be fun. I'll grab the popcorn." I went down stairs and cooked some popcorn. I got a text and it was from an unknown number. Hey it's Jordan.. I know what i did to hayes was wrong but do you think you can tell him im sorry? I ignored it. How did she even get my number? I slipped my phone into my back pocket and flavored the popcorn with Ranch seasoning. Me & Hayes' favorite. I took it upstairs and got us waters. We picked a movie and I made him watch the notebook. He whine and adventually gave into me. We sat on his bed and rested our backs up to his headboard. We put the popcorn in between us. The Notebook was my all time favorite movie. I looked at Hayes, and he was really into the movie. I laughed. It was actually kind of cute. I could feel the salt of the ranch stinging my chapped lips so i rested my lips on the cold water bottle. Hayes looked over me and reached in he pocket and gave me chapstick. I smiled and put it on. When the movie was over it was nearly 9:30. So i got up. "I have to leave." "No, please, stay?" he asked. "Ill take the floor and you can have the bed. Just as friends?" The last time I stayed here was a year ago. "I'll have to text my mom." I texted my mom and she said her and Hayes' mom were going out anyway. 

Hayes' picked out board games for us to play. First we agreed on Sorry. that was my all time favorite board game. I kicked his but and then we started playing life, his favorite board game. It was the best night. At about 1:30 we decided to go to bed so he made his bed on  the floor and I just layed on his bed, until sleep took over us both..

I kept on re-writing this chapter. over and over. this one is my favorite one, I hope you enjoy ~M.xx Also they you so much for 57 hits in just ONE day, and i enjoy reading your comments. Tell me what you like, and what you don't. I'll be happy to reply ~M.xx