Chapter 39

**Macks POV**

I woke up to the beaming light on my face. I smiled, and everyone was up. I looked over and hayes was playing "flappy bird" on his phone. I thought it was cute because he never could get past 7. My high score was 13. I sat up, and kissed him on the cheek.

"morning," I yawned, and he smiled.

"Morning."

I turned over to see Trevor and Lexi smiling at eachother.

"Hey, guys!" I said, they waved.

"So, Mack. We're going to the beach, everyone is. Wanna come?" Hayes asked.

I nodded. I decided not to take a shower because I would just need to take one after anyways. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my golden blonde hair, and put it in a side braid. I brushed my teeth, around my braces. I also washed my soft tan skin. I changed into my bikini, and put my white sundress over it. I looked presentable and put sunscreen over my sensitive skin. I got out, and everyone was ready. I slipped on my sandals and we all walked out. We met up with everyone else. "Hey everyone," I said. Everyone smiled and waved. It was all the guys, my sister, cams girlfriend, and a few other girls I didn't know. I grabbed hayes' hand as we walked to the taxi. It would take us a few minutes to get there, so before we got there I checked my phone.. No messages. I was relieved and slipped my phone in the pocket of my white sundress. As we got to the beach everyone had arrived. There was a total of 12 people there, plus us. We walked on the beach, and I could feel the sand sticking to my sandals. I took them off and me and hayes ran, because the sand was hot on our feet. I set my towel down, and I sat on it.

"Will you come in the water with me?" Hayes asked.

I sighed.

"Yeah."

I knew that this day shouldn't be ruined.

I grabbed the beach ball, took of my sundress and ran to the ocean. Hayes was waiting, and the cold water on my feel felt so, so good. I through the ball to hayes, and we were setting it to eachother. Kind of like a volleyball. Lexi and Trevor joined, and we were just passing it to eachother. The ball came at me and I hit it to lexi. We were all giggling. I tried to pass it to hayes, but I didn't see him.

"Does anyone know where hayes went?" I asked.

They both shook their heads and started laughing..

"What?"

Before I knew it I felt something grab my foot and pull me under. I freaked out and tried to gasp for air. "Ah!" I managed to say. The person who grabbed it stopped and started tickling me.

"Hayes!" I said, knowing it was him.

He smiled, and came up.

"You're a douche!" I said and laughed. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and pushed him under water. I smiled.

Everyone came into the water, we were now the only ones at the beach. We were all having water fights and playing with the beach ball. Nash & Hailey we drinking eachother under, and cam & his girlfriend we making out. I smiled and turned to hayes. I looked at our beach stuff to make sure nothing was stolen.

I saw someone. Slip a note in my beach bag.

Long blonde hair slipping out of her black beanie, dark shades, gloves, boots,and a turtle neck. I squinted my eyes, trying to get a closer look.

"Hayes.." I said and turned him around. He squinted his eyes too. She ran. I turned over to Lexi who was starring at her with wide eyes. Me and Lexi swam to the shore, and ran to our bags.

"Dear Lexi & Mack,

Sorry I haven't been texting you.. Haha, my phone kind of broke. Just here at the beach yesterday. Don't worry, it's not over yet. I still hate both of you, and plan to ruin you and your boyfriends. Don't worry. This isn't the last of me. I get my phone tomorrow. Haha, xoxo"

I looked at Lexi and she looked back at me.

"It's a girl." We both said. As hayes and Trevor came up to us..

Everyone's having fun.. Except us.