Chapter 13

Just a Thank you to everyone who reads it and enjoys it. Shout out to my best friend Presley, who is now obsessed with this book. Love you Presley

Thank you so much everyone! ~M.xx

**Hayes' POV**

**3 Days later**

It's been 3 days since she's been awake. I've been in these Hospital chairs for 3 days refusing to go home. I want to be the first person to see her awake. I just want to kiss her, and hug her, and I've gotten 6 hours of sleep total. 

"Want anything while we're at the cafe?" Nash said.

I nodded my head yes, everyone left. My mom had work today, and my sister, Skylynn, went to Day care. I didn't want to leave this hospital room. 

I just looked at her. Yes she was breathing, but how could I let this happen? I should have never went back to sleep when she told me to. She fell, and now she won't wake up. It's been 3 days. She could be sleeping for weeks, months, years! They said there's no way they can figure out when she'll be waking. They keep taking her out, and doing tests on her. 

I watched her, kept watching her. It may sound stalkerish, but I love her. I just can't believe shes in a coma. 

The doctors come in every now & then just to keep putting fluids in her.

I walked over to her bed and sat next to her. I grabbed her hang and just looked at her. She was miserable. I could feel my eyes fill with tears. I kind of got mad at myself, but tried to pay attention to her.

"Mack, please wake up." I cried.

"Please just wake up, if you wake up now the faster we can go home. The faster we can laugh, and hug, and play video games, and watch the notebook. Mack I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I miss you, please, wake up. I won't ever hang out with Jordan or ever take advantage of you. Please mack. Wake up. I miss you so much it hurts." 

I was balling at this point. When Nash and Hailey came back in I wiped my tears and walked over to them. Hailey pulled me into a hug, and said "It will be okay, I promise."

I nodded and started sobbing at this point. She just held me, and I could feel her tear drops drip on my head. We adventually let go, and I could see Nash starting to tear up, but he was good at hiding it. I took the muffin and milk he brought me and sat at my chair. I just looked at her, and remembered how she hated milk. I smiled, because she always rufused to drink it.

After I finished eating I put my garbage in the trash as the doctor walked in.

"I have some good, and bad news." he said.

My heart dropped, but I listened.

"There is no damage to the brain, and the pneumonia isn't a serious case at all. The bad news is, she was dehydrated for a long time, and there is no telling when she'll wake up.." he continued.

I was relived, but also sad.

"Usually, with her case they wake up within 5-7 days, if not earlier. Its rare for them to wake up longer than that, but it's possible." he also said.

We nodded, and he walked out. 

We all just starred at her. No one spoke a word. She looked horrible.

I love her so much.

She won't wake up. I miss her so much. I can tell that everyone does. We all looked over at her, and she looked like she was starting to wake up.

We all ran over but her face was turning purple, her heart monitior was going down and we all looked at eachother. I took the remote and started pressing the call button. 

"MACK!" Hailey said

"I'LL GO GET THE DOCTOR" Nash said as he was running out.

Me? I could say anything. I was just pressing the call button, and was balling

A bunch of doctors and nurses came in, and all took her to a different room. 

We were all crying. Even nash.

They took her alway, 

I love her, and I don't want her to die. I prayed to god, and hoped for the best. I ran to Hailey and hugged her. 

"I love you Mack," I whispered.

To be Continued.....