Chapter 12

**Mackenzies POV**

I woke up and my throught hurt. It was 7:58 am. I was sweating and I really needed water. I had a stuffy nose, my chest hurt, and i was weezing. I got up, and noticed Hayes was sleeping. I tried to sneak out, and get water. I managed to do that and I got really dizzy. I was managing to stand up, some how. I walked down stairs and got water successfully and walked back up. I went to the cupboard in the bathroom to notice a thermometer. It was the one you swipe acrossed your forehead. I took a drink of water and swiped the thermometer acrossed my forehead. It read 101.7 I put the thermometer back in the cupboard and looked in the mirror. I looked like a zombie, I decided to go back in Hayes' room, I really did not want to wake anyone. 

I tried to go back to sleep but i couldn't. I was tossing and turning and when i got comfortable, I woke Hayes. 

"Hey Mack, are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah, go back to bed, just trying to get comfortable" I lied.

"Okay." he said while laying his head back down

I snuck back out to go get my sister. I was scared, and I felt REALLY dizzy. Soon everything turned black, and I hit the ground.

**Hayes' POV**

I heard a thump, and woke up. I began to look around, and Mackenzie wasn't in the bed. 

"Mack!?" I screamed.

No answer.

I freaked out. 

I began to walk and I saw Mack on the floor. My eyes were wide, and I had to make sure she was breathing, and alive. I felt her pulse, like I see in the movies. She had a normal pulse. 

"MOM! HAILEY! NASH! SOMEONE PLEASE!" I yelled

Nash and Hailey became rushing out of their rooms, and my mom came rushing up the stairs. I noticed I woke up Skylynn, as she came out also.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Hailey yelled

'Idk, I heard a thump and she was on the floor. I noticed she was tossing in turning and she must have got up." I said

"Come on everyone in the car, we need to take her to the hospital! Nash and Hayes grab her," my mom said.

Me and Nash grabbed Mackenzie and we ran to the car. I let her lay on me, Nash took the front seat, Skylynn was in her seat, and Hailey was in the back. My mom rushed to the hospital and Mack still wouldn't wake up.

When we got there my mom and Hailey went up to the desk and my mom told them what happened and They took Mack back in a wheel chair and they showed us to the room she'd be in. They had to run tests on her.

I began to wonder what happened.

I could see Hailey crying in Nash's arms. 

"Shhh." Nash said rubbing her back. 

"Hayes, was she okay yesterday?" my mom asked.

"No, she was fine. We went to the Zoo, and she looked like she was having a good time." I said.

Everyone was quite until Skylynn said she was Hungry. 

"Okay, lets go get you some food. Does anyone need anything while we're down there?" My mom asked.

We all nodded our heads as she left.

"Will she be okay?" I asked worriedly to Hailey.

"I don't know, buddy. You said she was fine last night?" She said, and I nodded.

The doctor came with a clipboard and turned to us.

"We're running tests on her right now. She seems to be in a coma right now. I don't thinks she'll be in it for a long time, maybe a few days, but with coma's you can't really tell."

We all looked at eachother.

"But the good thing is the coma is not life threatning," he added.

"The tests should take about 30 minutes, and we'll let you know if they come back faster. Did she feel okay the past few days?" he asked

"Well I was with her, she seemed fine," I added

"Well, usually with a coma a diagnosis could be Dehydration. She must have not been drinking enough fluids. She must have been dehydrated for a while for it to lead to a coma." he said

"Well I'll let you guys talk, I'll let you know when the tests come back,"

We all nodded.

I got on my phone and looked at my twitter. I retweeted all my favorite tweets and followed them. As I scrolled down I saw people saying things like 

Is Hayes dating Nash's girlfriends sister? 

I heard they kissed.

They would be cute together.

All of those made me smile unlike the ones that said 

Ew he shouldn't be dating her he should be dating me!

she looks like a rat @HayesGrier how could you like her?

@HayesGrier you're too good for her.

I ignored it and looked at Instagram. I looked at Macks instagram and there were pictures of us. She even used us as her profile picture. I began to smile as the doctor came back in.

I locked my iPhone and payed attention to him as my mom and sister came back in.

"Okay, so, we did some tests and it looks like she was getting a start on pneumonia and she is dehydrated. She's in a coma, but we can't tell when shes going to wake up. Was she playing in the rain, yesterday?"

Everyone looked at me. 

"Well, we were coming back from the Zoo yesterday and it started pooring, and we looked at our phones and there was supposed to be a huge thunderstorm, so we ran.." I admitted.

"Well that may be the cause. Are you experiencing and chest pains, weezing, or coughing?" he asked

I shook my head, 

"Well if you are, you need to tell us right away. If Pneumonia gets too bad, and you don't catch it, it can get worse, you can feel worse, and it could lead to death. So just let us know."

I nodded and he walked out.

They soon brought mack in and she looked terrible. She had bags under her eyes and she was very pale. Her silky hair was layed out all over the pillow and she had a breathing mask on.

This is my fault..

I should have never made her run in the rain. I wish it was me who got pnemonia, not her. I looked at Hailey who just starred at her sister, and Nash was looking at me, and then back to mack.

I wish she was awake. 

I just want to see her.

So that was an interesting Chapter. There will be way more interesting ones coming up in the next chapters. ~M.xx