Intro chapter

The first chapter might be a little boring because it's just the Intro. But I hope you enjoy :) ~M.xx FOLLOW ME ON VINE: Hayes Grier Fans
FOLLOW MY HAYES FAN ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM- @awehayes
Enjoy :)
Twitter- @HopefullyHayes

Mackenzies POV.

Im Mack, short for Mackenzie. My older sister, Hailey, is dating our neighbor, Nash so i basically get forced to go over there after school to hang out with Hayes Grier, my best friend.

*Flashback* 3 years ago.

Nash and Hailey have been dating since they were 13 which makes them 16 now. Hayes and I were ten. We used to not like eachother (Hayes and I) mainly because we were 10, and thought being boy and girl friends were gross. We basically grew on eachother ever since. We always do stuff together.

Today me & my sister were going over there. For some reason nash has been coming over to our house more, so me and hayes don't really see eachother, other than school but we have no classes. I missed the kid.

We got over there and Nash invited us in. I went up to see hayes and he was in his room with someone. I reconized her from school, she was a grade older. She was nice, though. We've talked a few times. "Hi," I said with a smile. "Hi im jordan!" she instantly said back. Hayes gave me a dirty look. I think he meant that I should leave. I did and went to Skylynns room. Shes so cute.

"Mack!" Skylynn yelled. "Hi baby girl!" I said. She was always swinging on the swing in her room. This time she was dancing in her ballet slippers. "Wanna dance?" she said raising one eyebrow. It was the cutest thing ever to be honest. "Sure I said" We played for a few and I heard Hayes & Jordan Laughing. I don't know why I got jealous. I just did. Skylynn soon got up and went to Hayes room to play with Jordan..

Well this is great. My best friend isn't talking to me and his sister left me. I went to Nash's room and I saw Hailey and Nash making out.. I was so grossed out. I went down stairs to see Hayes' mom making something. "Hi sweety!" she yelled and hugged me "Hi I said back with a smile. "What are you making?" I asked. "Just a little snack for little Skylynn" I giggled. "Why arent you hanging out with Hayes, Honey? Not that I don't like you down here with me but you guys are always doing something crazy." "Oh his girlfriend is over and I didn't want to intrude" "Honey, you're not intruding. You're always welcomed in Hayes' room. Im sure he won't mind" "I feel awkward. I actually think Im going to go home because I have a paper due tomorrow for L.A. ill see you soon Elizabeth!" "See you honey, I'll tell your sister you went home" "Thanks so much!" I said.

Soon I walked home. Maybe if we go over there tomorrow it will be okay.