Chapter 30

**Macks POV**

I didn't know where to go, it why he would do that. I mean, I understand he'd be a little jealous of Trevor because I was with him, but we didn't so anything? Yet he sits there putting his lips on Lexis. I just don't understand. I tried to tell myself he loves you, don't let it get to you.. Now he's breaking my trust. My feet carried me somewhere, but my body just wanted to give up. I could hear footsteps behind me, I assumed it was Trevor, but there was two voices.

"MACK!" Is all I heard. Crying and tuning does not mix. I ran until we got to the hotel room and I locked everyone out. None of them has a key. Lexi wasn't in here, so I assumed she was with them.

I heard banging on the door, and I couldn't breathe very well. "Mack!"
I ignored them. I was out of breath and I was balling. He just doesn't understand how much I love him. He said he hated her, and that he won't cheat on me this time. I wanted leave, but I can't, because I can't leave for 2 more weeks. I texted my sister and asked if I could stay in her room. I needed someone. My sister said yes, so I packed my clothes and hair products, while crying, and picked up all my stuff. I opened the door. Hayes was standing our there crying along with Trevor. Lexi was just standing there. She wanted hayes. I could tell. I looked at all of them with my puffy eyes.

"The rooms all yours," I sniffled. Hayes started crying.

"Where are you going?" Hayes asked

"To my sister and Nash's room"

"Mack, let me explain," I shook my head.

"You hurt me enough, hayes."

"It's not what it seems."

"Oh really? Just leave me alone for a few days. I'm sick of you."

I lost his grip and went to nash and haileys room. They weren't back yet but they gave me a key.

I sat there on the bed. I just sat. Until that razor blade on the dresser crossed my mind.

Don't do it Mack.. You're better. I thought id take the pain away.. But wouldn't that just cause more? I didn't, but looked at the Pain relief killers that were next to her. I walked over to it, and put 2 in my mouth. Not enough to over dose or anything. Just so it would make me sleepy. I just want to go to bed. I hate this. I hate hayes. But then I love him? Will I forgive him? Idk. I lay on Nash and Haileys bed, and rub my temples. Until sleep took over me..

So, I will update later, I promise :) I just wanted to update before the next chapter. Thanks for the nice
Comments, once again. New chapter tonight! ~M.xx