Chapter 32

Okay, so I don't have time to go trough every chapter and redo my mistakes, so sorry for all the mistakes. Here's one more for tonight, because it's requested.

**Trevors POV**

I walked to my hotel room. I actually really like Mack.. It was 10:30, hopefully she was in there. I looked at her book on the floor. Maybe I could tell her how I feel? Maybe, not sure. She's way more outgoing than Lexi is. Then I feel bad. Taylor hasn't been paying attention, and I can't do that to hayes.

I took picked up the book and walked into the hotel room. I saw hayes and Mack cuddling next to each other. I stopped. They both looked at me and sat up.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to intrude or anything but this book was out there." I handed Mack her book, and she said thanks. I walked out and went back to Taylor's room, which is course he wasn't there.

I'm so stupid. I should have asked Mack out when her and hayes were broken up the first time. She's so perfect. She likes to read just like me. She has braces like me. She likes to have fun, like me. But I can't do that to hayes. I like her, a lot.

I heard a knock on the door and walked over to the door and unlocked it. I opened it to see Lexi standing there.

"what?" I said.

She stood there and hugged me. I didn't hug back.

"What?" I asked again.

"I'm sorry."

I just looked at her. My mind was telling me no but my body was telling me yes. I grabbed her, and pulled her in. I kissed her, more like a make-out section.

Why am I kissing Lexi? I don't know. But what I do know is I'm imagining it's Mack, and I can't get the image of her out of my head..

**Macks POV*

I really wanted to forget hayes. But I can't. Its Impossible. Sometimes I wonder why I go back to him. I can never explain to people why I do. He's amazing, don't get me wrong. But when I go back to him, I get hurt again. I decided to forgive him, because I love him.

But somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking about Trevor. I don't know why, because I only think Trevor is cute. Hayes is just cuter. I think me and Trevor have a lot more in common, but hayes has been in my life for 3 years, and I can't possibly have a crush on Trevor. I know I didn't.

"I'm sorry." Hayes said.

I nodded. I hopped on his lap and said "TO THE CAFE!" He carried me to the elevator and I got off.

"I'm craving chicken right now," I said

Hayes just giggled.

"What?" I smiled.

"You're just too cute." He said. I blushed, turning my face BRIGHT red. The usual.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

When we arrived the the cafe buffet I got a dinner role, chicken, fries, Mountain Dew, with a Lemon. I love my lemons, man, like you don't even know. Hayes just piled his plate with junk food, and he got Pepsi.

We chose a table by the window and we kind of just ate, and didn't talk. I looked over, and a dude was starring at me. He looked about 40-45. I was actually creeped out. I looked away and back at hayes. He smiled, and so did I. That guy was seriously freaking me
Out. Every time I looked back at him he was starring at me. Mind you he didn't have any food.

"are you done eating?" I asked impatiently. He nodded and we walked upstairs. We weren't doing anything today, because it was 5pm. Those make-out sessions and the nap we took really made time fly by. Nash and Hailey weren't here, they were out with everyone else. Me and hayes hopped in our bed, and put on Lilo and stitch, until an unknown number texts me,

"I'm watching you"

I put my phone down and my heart sunk.

"Are you okay babe?" Hayes asked

"Uh- yeah just uh- tired. He nodded.

Trevor and Lexi came back in our hotel, and yes, I was still mad at her, but when they came back in here, I felt safe.

I put my head on hayes chest, and fell asleep.

I'm scared.

Really scared..