It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 21

Chapter 21 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeee!! ^0^

Okay, you can either VOTE NOW or VOTE AFTER reading! ^0^ SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX ON THE RIGHT >>>

Though the last chapter didn't reach 400 votes, I'm still gonna post this for you all ^____^

Enjoy reading!!! :D

...................................

(RECAP)

"Oh, right.. our parents...Still, are you happy now?.." he asked.. Hmm, I should tease him a bit by confusing him.. I removed his arm around my shoulder and walked ahead backwards as I smiled at him, "Tonight, I want to fill the empty side of my bed.. I don't know how though.." with that, I took my last look of Stephen with his eyebrow raised and tilted his head sideways before turning my back on him as I laughed low..

What I just said wasn't some joke... I really want him to fill it.. because I love being near him...

.......................................................

~ 8 am- Breakfast time- The day before the big day ~

I went to the bathroom, in my cute red, two pieced-pyjama. I was feeling sleepy that I couldn't walk properly, I just swayed side by side a little until I reached to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, I could barely see myself in the mirror. It was so blurry and I feel drowsy. Not that I was feeling all sick which was weird.

I yawned as I looked up from the sink to the mirror. My hair was messy, long and dark brunette hair, I had to tied it up in pony tail so that it won't get in the way. I fixed my long bangs to the left and I noticed something strange on the far right side of neck. It looked red. I stared at it confusedly and turned my back to look as I lifted my ponytail up.

Huh?

There's more than a red little dot.

Oh, my god.. there's more of them!! What the hell are they?!!

I took a closer look and realized that they were hickeys!! How the he-?!

~ Flashback to 11 pm last night ~

I was already deep asleep. My eyelids were too heavy to lift and I could barely move my body. I felt the warmth from behind as he sighed.

Stephen? - Oh, yeah, he's sleeping behind me..

Hmm.. oh, well.. back to sleep..

I couldn't sleep because he kept moving. Closer and closer as I felt his forehead touched on my back neck. He sighed as his warm breath blew that tickled my skin. I whimpered a little and felt something wet touching on my neck. He gently suck on my neck one by one, making me feel.. I don't know how you say it but... It felt good..

So good that it made me moaned. I stretched myself back slightly and felt his head on the back of my head as I moaned low. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest with my back on him. He kept on nibbling, leaving trails of kisses.

The small part of me wants to stop him but the rest of me wants him to continue.

~ End Of Flashback to present ~

Oh, my god!

I mentally slapped both my cheeks, I could feel it warming up as I blushed!

Oh, wow..

I 'm stunned, knowing that I let him do that!~ What's more is that it lasted all night!!' Okay', I panted slowly. 'Okay, calm down and think it through...'