It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 25

~IMPORTANT~

Chapter 27: Friday 25th June =

Aaannd!! My birthday is on 20th June!! I'll be 16!! Yoohoo!! ^0^

I can't promise you to update on time >.< but I'll make sure to post it!!

Thank you for your patience, btw and also. The next chapter 26 will be update three weeks from now because of my upcoming exams. Please, Please, don't stop reading and stay tuned! ^____^ Promise?

Okay, Enjoy reading, my deary wattpad friends :)

..............................................

(RECAP)

We have done this scene before so don't mind me doing it again. Annoying but can you do me a favour?

PLEASE...

CALL...

911!!!

.........................................

"Wait, Leah!" Stephen shouted from behind. I heard him panting heavily as it gets louder.. "Just a minute!!" he said. I heard his footsteps running as it gets louder, making me walk at fast speed.

I walk on the side road, ignoring him as I angrily stomped every step I took. I never felt so annoyed all my life, cuz of what he did to me last night, I couldn't believe it lasted all night!!. In the end, I let him have it his own way. No sex, don't worry! Just a bit of kissing.

~ My voice~

-A bit??!! There were a lot more than just 'a bit'!

Shut up! I'm pregnant with his kid, how am I supposed to stop him and his hormones?!

-You coulda have kicked his nuts like you did the first time Stephen kissed you.

Oh, damn, I shoulda have thought about it!

-Heheh, was he really THAT good last night? Just enough for you to not think properly?

Oh, Shut up!

Stephen was able to catch up on me as he gently pulled my shoulder to stop me from continuing to walk. "I said wait!" he panted as he bent himself to breath, "Why the hell did you left without me?!"

I bent myself to level his head, our face were an inch closer as I felt him his warm breath on my face, panting slowly, "You know why" I answered. I leaned back and continued to walk.

"I said I'm sorry!"

I ignored him again but I stopped when I heard something I really don't think he should mention.

"But you seemed to enjoy some last night~" He chuckled as it reached to my ears. It was as if his lips were on my ear, chuckling that made my heart ring as it shook.

I rapidly turned around and glared at him while him smiling like a fool, I smiled back sarcastically, "You're so not getting some!" I said. His smile turned upside down and frowned. I turned my back on him and then walked. He did dropped his mouth open when I said it though. That's my revenge and HIS punishment for last night.

I like the kiss and I admit it but it was worth to tease him. Somewhere in my mind, I'm sure the person in me is really, really, really happy. Another part of me; I can't even express it to him.

Stephen threw his arms around my shoulder and bought me closer to him, "Come on, Leah~ I wanna hear it!"

He has been bugging me about saying those three words which took a LOT of courage to say from someone like me, since last night. He always wins (when it comes to love thing) and It's my turn now!