It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 19

Chapter 19 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeee!! ^0^

This Chapter is special!! Because of the last chapter's fast growing votes! This is my way of saying thank you!! It won't be as 'empty' as the last chapter!!! ;)

Okay, you can either VOTE NOW or VOTE AFTER reading! ^0^ SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX ON THE RIGHT >>>

Enjoy reading!!! :D

...................................

(RECAP)

"Earlier, If I remember correctly, you had art lesson on fifth period, right?.. Why was it that I felt you kept staring at me the whole time when you draw?" he said between kisses and grinned as my eyes opened wide with surprise and shock.. O.O

...........................................................................................................

...........................................

Three Weeks Later- In the Morning- Stephen's POV-

.................................

I opened my eyes, light of the sun beamed down on me through the window as I felt it warmth on my skin. I heard birds tweeting in melody as I stretched myself with my long firm arm tucked under my soft pillow and the other in the air. I pushed down my blanket with my feet as I yawned wide and fell right back to sleep. I was going to sleep for a little longer but got disturbed by a sound of flush. I opened my eyes wide awake and sat up as I realized an empty gap on my side. I turned my head to the bathroom door, the doorknob turned as it rattled and opened.

Leah came out, groaning as she slightly stretched her back, back by hand. Her long hair was tied in ponytail as her long bangs were dripping wet. She had a towel on her other hand and wiped her face dry.

I smiled as I went over to her and pulled her waist to me, "How're you feeling?" I whispered gently..

She put the towel down and groaned as she rested her head on my chest, "Awful. Awful cramping!" She whined, "It's been three weeks. I knew I shouldn't have eaten shrimps last night!"

She must be nervous about telling her parents about her pregnancy next week. I sighed and lifted her in bridal style and gently laid her in her bed. I leaned to her forehead and kissed on it , "Rest a bit while I make you breakfast." I mumbled on her forehead and she nodded slightly. I leaned back and helped her cover herself with a blanket. I went downstairs to the kitchen to make her breakfast.

..........................

An hour later

...................

I made some vegetable salad with pineapple, apple, banana, strawberry and such. I opened the book that Leah's friend, Kylie recommended. I sometimes wonder if Kylie knew if Leah's pregnant?. Oh, well. This book is pretty useful, it's not thick and it's easy to understand. No problems or whatsoever. There's also food for dinner. The fridge is almost empty and needed to fill it up. I should go and shop for food with Leah later with the money my parents and Leah's parents left for us.

I went to get a cup of orange juice and gently put it in a wooden tray to make sure it doesn't get spilled. All right. I picked up the plate with a wooden tray and slowly made my way to upstairs.

~ Leah's POV~

I groaned a bit and opened my eyes. I couldn't sleep so I sat up, resting with a pillow behind me, waiting for Stephen to come. I sighed, thinking 'one more week, one more week. Mum and Dad will come home'

Hmm? I felt like I forgot something. What was it? I looked up, the empty white ceiling makes my mind go blank. I looked on my right, on the window, Stephen's empty room with books all over the floor and bed left untidied. Wow, so messy! messy? Hmm.. Messy? MESSY??! Annie's birthday!! I know, How is 'messy' related to 'Annie's birthday'? it's like this. Messy bedroom = Annie's messy pink bedroom.. The last time when I slept over at Annie's. Her bedroom was messy at the time!