It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 11

Heeellooooooooooo!!!

The One That You All Have Been Waiting For Is Finally Heeeeerreeee!!!

SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX ON YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE OR DO IT AFTER READING THIS!!>>>>>>>

Thank me later... So go ahead and read.... (I'll ask you all the questions later ^.^)

Chapter 11 is here!!

.......................................................

(RECAP)

I regretted leaving her. I blamed myself for being selfless and should have snatched her away from him. I think about Seth breathing alive somewhere on the loose every single day. But why? Why did she go out with him anyway? If she knew what kind of person he was, she would have broken up with him but she didn't until that day!...

Was there a reason?

........................................................................

~ Still Stephen's POV~

Once I have finished showering, the steams in the bathroom steamed the mirror. I couldn't see myself so I opened the window. My bathroom is upstairs and faces our backyard so there's no need for privacy. I pulled the string to lift the curtain up witht the window opene to let the cool and fresh air in as I breathe at the same time, "Haaaii.."

It felt good and refreshing. Kinda cold since I'm still wet. I opened the third drawer below on my left just near the sink and took out a small, dry white handkerchief and then I wiped the mirror with it. Once I'm done, I look at myself closely.

My hair the used to be dark Strawberry blonde. I dyed it dark brown to match up with Leah's

Eyes as blue as the clear sea.

Lips as seductive as a 'perfect' guy has. An image of Leah kissing me last night came in my mind as I smiled. I gotta thank god for giving those lips.

Wide muscled shoulder. Tsk, I trained this body too hard.

A bit tanned muscled arms.

Six pack, girls would fall for and guys would kill for. Why fight over this kind of body?

Heh, a glance of this from girls, they are already attracted by my appearance. I didn't like what they say about liking me and loving me after few hours of meeting me. Does appearance really that matters? Is first impression really that important? People are already judging books by its cover these days.

I looked closely at myself, "But god, I look like a manwhore"I muttered as I frowned. I should lay off training for a bit. It's probably why Leah doesn't want to hang out with me since I attract a lot of eyes. Hmm, maybe I should wear something less attractive?