It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 16

Chapter 16 is heeeeeeeeeereeeee!!

I just posted the chapter 15 the other day and it already reached +7,000 views, +200 votes and +70 comments!!! Thankx very much, my lovely fans!! ;)

SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX ON YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE OR DO IT AFTER YOU READ THIS!!>>>>

I don't say the word 'lovely' since it's an old word! :P Lol XD

Anyways! Have fun reading ;)

.....................................

(RECAP)

A nausea? That never happened to me!!

.......

It can't be... right?

.............................

"I'll go and get your pillow and blanket so lie down for a bit. I'll be back, okay?" Stephen said. I nodded dazedly from my pain tummy and then he went upstairs as he lightly stomped his feet on stairs before his footsteps fade away.

I was in daze for a moment then my mind went crazy. No way... No WAY in HELL!!! ...HELL to the NO!!...I'm only sixteen, Jesus Christ!!! My parents will kill me if they find out!!!... Well, It was unusual how I missed my period three days ago..

~ ~ Leah's voiceover ~ ~

-Calm down, WOMAN!!

HOW THE HELL CAN I??!!

-YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE SO SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!

........

-GOOD!, first don't panic... We aren't sure if you're pregnant yet... Second- you have to buy pregnancy test ASAP to determine the results... remember the money your parents gave you the other day when they came back from Paris? Yeah, use it... and thirdly, until you know if you are pregnant, you MUST not tell Stephen yet!

Okay,okay... such a nagging voice!

-Remember this, Leah.. you must act like always... your act gives you away! Stephen will notice it at first glance like earlier!

Okay! I get it!

Then, I heard the sound of footsteps from upstairs as my heart beats with...fear? Of getting caught? ... I don't know if I'm pregnant yet so why should I be afraid?!

Stephen appeared with big, comfy looking white pillow and a thick blanket to keep me warm.. He tucked me in as he lifted my head to put the pillow in and kissed my forehead, "You should get some rest.." he whispered gently, looking straight and close to my eyes as he smile. "I'll inform the teacher so leave everything to me.."

I'm not pregnant yet.. So, how come he's treating me like one? It's not like he knows. Guys are just too dumb to pick up the pregnant hints... (No offense! but that's a fact, right?) I know him.. He can't just find out right away.. It's too scary to imagine what his reaction will be.

"Okay" I mumbled, pulling my thick blanket up and trying to cover my face but got stopped halfway by Stephen's hand. His nose lightly touched mine as my heart skipped a beat.Our eyes became locked at each other as we gazed.Thinking, why did he fell in love with me? Which part of me that made him love me? He caressed my cheek and sighed. I wonder if he was thinking the same thing? He leaned and touched his lips on the spot where my lips are. Does he love me as I am? Or just? He smiled so warmly with his eyes closed that melted my heart. By the looks of it... he loves me for me..

I looked at him, with curiosity I asked, "Aren't you afraid that you might.. no,.. WILL lose your rep?"

He chuckled on my lips, "I don't need a reputation, when I have you now.. I don't need anything as long as I got you. I'm willing to lose anything just to have you.."