It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 12

Helloooooooooooo...

It's been like, a week since I last posted! (sorry about that though ¬.¬)

I've been sick and after those trauma few days I was able to work my ass off for writing these until yesterday... then when I was finished, I went to bed, got off from bed to my laptop to check it out and found out that the all work I made wasn't saved by the STUPID Microsoft Word Trial

Trial, I know... It's still pissed me off though!

SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX ON YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE OR DO IT AFTER YOU READ THIS!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyhooooo, Here's what you all been waiting foooooooooooooooooorrr!!!

Enjoy Reading!! ¬o¬;

...........................................

(RECAP)

I moaned by his kisses... Forgetting the reasons why I hate him... forgetting why I never want to be with him... forgetting why I don't want to be touch by those skilled hands of his...

All those... faded away... with just a kiss, a reason of why I hate him just went gone...

.........................................................

My arms slowly went around his shoulder and pulled him closer. I closed my eyes as I felt his breath filled with warmth blew against my skin. I lightly nibbled his upper lipand he did the same. My mind went blank, nable to give me something to think about as my right hand slowly went down to his chest. His heart beat really did race this fast. I smiled at the thought of the reason it was me who made his heart raced. My hand moved back up as I cupped his neck and the other on his cheek...

His hand sneaked inside my shirt and the other behind my head as we kissed deeply. He slowly licked my upper lip asking for an entrance. I opened it for him as I smiled again. He did put his tongue in but, he stopped and leaned back, He sighed, "Why are you smiling again?"

"Nothing, Do continue" Never thought I had said that, but I knew it wouldn't last anyway. Stephen raised his eyebrow and then leaned closer. Our lips barely touched as the door knocked three times..

[Knock, Knock, Knock]

Our heads turn to the sound of the door, "Excuse me? Are you okay in there, Mister? Is there any problem with the dress?" a woman's voice said as the voice went through the door. She didn't even ask If I was okay. Heh, she's the same as the other girls who fell in love 'at first sight' with Stephen. With him around, I'm an outcast! or maybe a ghost following him?

"We are fine! We'll be out in a minute!" I answered in his place. This woman might jump into any weird conclusion or something about whatever happened in here. Oh, well, I could care less.

Stephen and I turned back to stare at each other. He leaned back again, taking his sly hand out of my shirt and lowered his head until his forehead touched on my shoulder. He swore under his breath as he sighed and I laughed quietly. He looked up as I felt his breath on my neck skin that's gone flared up, "You knew?"

I laughed quietly again, "No staff keep their customer in the changing room too long. They get suspicious easily or maybe. They like you and thought I might attack you." I laughed.

He moved his head up as his silky hair brushed againsts my skin, I felt him smiled, "But you did..." muttered on my neck and kissed on it.

I dropped my jaw a bit and pushed him outta my way, "FYI, Mister, I didn't attack you. YOU did!"

He laughed as he looked down. Acting all cool, probably. He leaned closer quickly to me and then. Due to my surprise, He gave me a peck kiss on the lips. that's like a short version of a kiss... like a goodbye kiss.. or.. or... a good night kiss... on the lips... of a lover?!!!