It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 29

Chapter 29 is heeeerrree!!

I just experienced the busiest month of the year!! (yet ) Whew! Sorry for the late update, but I was busy, though I did updated other new chapters of my different stories.

Do check them out, I hope to win ^_^ and if I really do, I'll publish all of my stories for the whole world to read!! lol XD Such a big ambition that's impossible to happen but you can make it happen!!~

Please support me by Commenting, Voting, Liking and Tweeting the following Watty Award Stories:

A Death Kiss Lipstick Kiss On The Cheek

Please Be Careful With My Heart

The Angel's Voice

Thank you for supporting for It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey. Because of you, I get a really good feedback and responses about this story :) I hope you enjoyed read thing it up to now :)

Here's another thing for you to enjoy! ^_^

.......................................................

(RECAP)

Stephen's POV

While wiping the blood away, she seemed deep in thought that makes me worry a bit. Her eyes turned darker with rage, emotionless face staring at the wound on my cheek. It scares me to think that she's levelling herself at dangerous level and I don't know how I can put her back down. She had a look that could kill at first glance. I was going to say that 'I'm fine and it's just a small wound, nothing serious' but it looks like she won't listen to me no matter what I say. If I stop her now then I'll be in my grave in a blink of an eye. Been there, done it and I don't wanna do it again.

Whoever pissed off Leah, you're dead for real.

..................................................

~ The Next Morning ~

Leah is downstairs cooking with Auntie Rosa (Short for Rosalinda) and my mum (Samantha). They were worried sick so they put their work on hold for a bit to be with her. Uncle Philip is busy with numerous of patients to help since becoming Chief of the Medicine so he can't be there for Leah. He still will feel rest assured knowing Aunt Rosa and Mum is there for Leah. Dad is currently investigating because he wanted things to end once and for all. To do that, he needed our co-operation so we agreed to help him. But we knew that if we do that we might still be able to find out what he has about this stalker thing and finish it MYself, not ourselves.

I'm here in Leah's room, laying on her bed early in the morning as I recall the incident that happened yesterday. A lot of things have come in my mind and deep in thoughts as I stared at the ceiling with lower arm over my forehead and the other on my tummy.

When that incident happened, my dad only came just five minutes, Leah barely spoke with emotionless face of hers. It scares me to think what's in her mind. That look .. That look on her face when she left that room with the medical team. I felt a frightening chills all over my body and at that moment, I realized that she love me enough to be THAT angry with murderous eyes and I'm happy to know that but at rare times like this, it's too dangerous for her and the baby. Although, she can knock down a 110 stone guy in one go whether pregnant or not.

Have you forgotten? We have competed since childhood! It also includes strengths on how much one of us can beat the strongest to be the strongest! (

The mediacal team took her to the hospital to check up her health, a paramedic guy only badged up a wound on my cheek while being intervied by dad. A lot happened at the same time and my mind wasn't into all that because it was full of that look on her face when she left the room.