It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 26

Yoooohhooo!!~~

VOTE BEFORE YOU READ OR VOTE AFTER YOU READ!!~ Much appreciated! ^_^

Two good news, people!!

One- New Chapter is hereeeeeeeee~ (

and

Two- I'm 'half' graduated last friday and it was such an emotional daay :'( Everyone was crying (Not all of us, just most :P) .. It's sad but it had to come sometime :') I'm gonna miss them...

Nevermind my life~

It's

READING TIME!~ ^_^

.........................................................

(RECAP)

That's little sly fox! Every time!.. Every time this happens!! Why can't I just stop falling on his traps every single time?!

........................................................................

Going red than you'll ever imagine, warmer than warm rushing up to my cheeks and to this day, I have never felt this embarrassed ever before. I gently put my hand on my warm forehead, the place where he left a kiss. The other hand holding the metal fences pole before slowly collapsing down the ground, legs going numb as though I was sinking, 'Such a teaser...' I muttered under my breath, still blushing red.

I put my both my hands down on my lap after crossing my legs, for it to rest as I laid back on the metal fences. I looked up the sky, clear as the sea and little clouds slowly passing by. The wind was soo refreshing, just as much nostalgic as hearing the noises from down below. People shouting as they come and go, preparing for the sports festival that will be arriving in few days time. So busy...

I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling in bliss. Then, my 'peaceful' moment didn't last. Just what I was expected cuz they never last long, anyway. I opened my eyes after hearing the door opened, the person that I unexpected to see was... Of course, our principal lady, herself. Her presence standing before me, smiling politely, like any other women does. I smiled back, "Whatever brings you here, Miss?" I asked as politely and gently as I can, just a little like a whisper.

She laughed, the voice that irritated me the last I heard, just exact the same, "I heard your loud voice from below. I'm guessing Stephen got you again?"

I looked up, she has green eyes, dark black and long wavy hair, tan skin tone with formal suit, "As usual? Yup" I answered straight-away, thinking what's the point of lying. Plus, I have a very little pride when it comes to him.

Then, a little seconds later, the atmosphere got awkward when she laughed nervously, walking a step forward closer to me, "Erm, Leah.. About the phone?"

Thought so. I knew she would bring it up. I wasn't really glaring at her but more of just looking at her in silence, still sitting on the concrete floor with legs crossed. Not saying anything is the sign of her to 'carry on/go on'. She continued, nervously playing with her fingers, looking a bit guilty and shame, "Stephen and I weren't rea-"

"I know" I interrupted, stopping her to finish that sentence cuz I don't want to imagine it! I slowly stood on my feet, carefully and controlling my balance, making sure I don't fall and approached to her as I smiled, "I know it never happen." I said gently..

She was a little bit surprised but is relieved to heard that. My thoughts so far, she came at the right time now that I can let it all out. I continued, holding up my phone to show her as I smiled my vicious smile, "Based on the sound, the voice of a guy is different from Stephen's. It could also be mean that another guy came in after Stephen went out. I guessed also from that moment that he probably dropped this phone in your office and that is probably why he looked for it for three hours. Though, I feel cheated when he almost caught me off guard, feeling tiny bit jealous when I heard your voice during your 'love-making' session'... with another guy"