It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 17

Chapter 17 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeee!! ^0^

LoL XD I know I say that a lot!!

Okay! Here are two things I'm gonna say and that is 'Thank youuuuuu sooooo much!!' and also I'm kinda disappointed how this story easily fall after a few days.. Like this story was in 'Hot List' page one then after a few days, it went down to page five or maybe six TT.TT

Nevermind that!! ^0^ I got you all so I got nothing to worry about! I will do my best to make you enjoy this story! So, keep on encouraging me!! ;)

Enjoy reading!!! :D

...................................

(RECAP)

I pushed him back, "WE ARE SIXTEEN, FOR GOD'S SAKE, STEPHEN!!"

..................................................

"SO?!" He yelled a little loud that surprised me, "So what if we are sixteen?! That doesn't mean we can't raise our baby properly!"

I felt my tears coming out of my eyes but held it in when I heard him say 'our baby'. Stephen held both my hands tightly, telling to keep the baby and raise it on our own with his pleading eyes, "We don't know if we can do it..." I said gently, looking away from his eyes, afraid that I might give in if I look seconds later.

Stephen put my right hand on his chest, with his beating heart; I can tell he really wants me to keep the baby badly. He looked at me as he lightly stroke my cheek with his other hand, making me look into his eyes, "That's up to us to judge, you know.." He whispered, "We are not the only one in the world who's in the same situation as us".

Well, that's true.. I mean...

"But.." I whined, "I don't know we are capable of raising the baby. I mean we don't have any experiences. Plus we haven't told our parents yet.." I winced at the thought of them kicking us out of the house because of me being pregnant. I'm not really sure what the future hold for us. If we were to kick out of the house, we might not be able to support our baby. I fear that one day, that baby in me will grow to hate me for raising in unhealthy way.

He smiled a bit, lifting the corner of his lips up on his cheek, "That's what makes it challenging.."

"What?" okay, I'm confused! What?!

He sighed, "Well, What I'm trying to say is that. You don't have to worry about it" He pulled me to his hard muscle chest and hugged me with his warm embrace. I feel all fluttery inside when I felt his heart beat slowing down..

I muffled angrily on his chest, trying to say something against that. He pushed me a bit and chuckled, "What is it?" he said.

"I couldn't breathe!" I breathe helplessly. Putting my hand on my chest, breathing calmly, taking as many air as I can..

"Was that it?" he laughed..

"NO! That was not it! I was going to say that 'That's the problem!!' How are we gonna tell them?!"

He let go of me and he rubbed his chin with his right hand and the other to support under it, "That's a good question.."

What the Hell?! First, he tells me NOT to worry and then the next, he doesn't even have a plan?!?

"What the?! 'Good question' my ass! You can't just expect me to tell them, 'Hey, Mum, Dad, I'm pregnant... and yeah, you're gonna be my baby's granparents.. Oh! Stephen's the father, by the way.." I said sarcastically..

"You can tell them THAT.." he smiled like an idiot. I couldn't even tell if he's joking or not cuz of his serious face..ARGH!

"That was SARCASM, you dumbass! I was being SAR-CAS-TIC!!"