Chapter 4

Chapter 4

 Edited this chapter. If you spot any errors, don’t be afraid to let me know!

Show support by recommending this story to your friends!

Much looove, Riela. 

…...................

(RECAP)

"It's okay, if you don't want to and just admit defeat." He said, purposely trying to be arrogant to provoke me.

It's like being looked down on and being underestimated. That's something I can't tolerate. He said that because he knew I'd be extremely pissed. He knew I wouldn't stand by and let him get away with him. He knew that the only way to prove that I'm capable of handling this challenge is to go through it. Slowly, I felt anger rising up within me as everyone continued to chant like they were trying to cast a terrifying spell on us.

I'll show him…

...........................................

He looked bemused by my annoyed expression. He gave me no choice. I dug my own grave when I gave him the freedom to choose. Remembering it, I really and truly regret it. I wanna die right now. Please kill me now. Someone stop the game before it proceeds. Yell out, 'Fire!' or just tell a small white lie like, “A spaceship flew and crashed in the school's garden greenhouse.” Anything is fine.

I stared at Annie as I pleaded silently with my eyes, but she stuck her tongue out like a mischievous little fox.

A smug of arrogance plastered on his assface, making my blood coil with fury. “I don't think you have what it takes, Leah.” he said sceptically.

I just imagine myself carrying a bucket load of oil being thrown on him and set him on fire.

.

“I mean you have never had a real boyfriend to practice and improve your kissing. Your kissing skills might be a little...” he blew his lips exasperatedly, “-rusty.” He mocked and mocked me in attempt to destroy my self-esteem, lose my sanity and make me run home crying in despair.

I pulled the rings from a handful of grenades and threw all the shit at him.

“It's a little sad, don't you think?” He said as the onlookers sniggered harshly.

I polished my knives nice and sharp and  I threw it at his smug assface..

.

He continued, “Why not save yourself the time and humiliation by turning around and sit with your friends?” he said, provoking the beast out of me.

I sighed, “In my head, I have killed you a thousand times and I'm always left feeling unsatisfied.” I said, “I wonder if it's time for me to do for real?”

Stephen cracked up laughing, “Better than thinking nothing of me.” he winked the creeps out of me. He can mock me as much as he wants. They are just words used to bring people down, to provoke them and to cover up the fact that they are cowards. I wouldn't say he is a coward. He's a bored lad who's good at making almost anything into a game just to pass time.