Chapter 25: Surprises pt. 2...

#91 in Teen Fiction as of today

I want to thank @Ambitious_Book_Lover for the Awesome Book Cover...

"Gotcha." leaning in Damon tells her with a smirk.

"Dam-" Natalia went to say but Damon smashed his lips on hers. He needed to keep her quiet before she told him off... and what better way.

His hands held both sides of her face tightly so she wouldn't move from him while his body was pressed against her so she wouldn't be able to escape. He's been wanting to kiss her since the day before in Juliet's room but she left in a haste after they told her they wanted her.

Bringing her hands up to Damon's chest, Natalia tried pushing him off but he just pulled her closer. His tongue traced her bottom lip and to make her open her mouth, he brought one hand down and cupped her left ass cheek squeezing it hard.

His plan worked because Natalia opened her mouth wide enough for him to stick his awaiting tongue in. Pulling her head closer to deepen the kiss, Damon lifted her up by the back of her thighs pressing her body on the wall while he tasted every inch of her mouth.

Natalia couldn't deny that Damon took her by surprise or the fact that a small part of her was enjoying the kiss. Just like when he had kissed her during the spin the bottle game they had at the sleepover.

Damon couldn't help but moan as he tasted her now swollen lips. Slowly pulling away he kissed the corner of her mouth trying to control his breathing. Connecting his forehead on hers he whispers. "Your lips are addicting baby girl. I may keep you here and continue to kiss you." his lips meeting hers again.

This time around Natalia pulled away. "Damon, put me down. We need to get back to class."

Before he would, he pecked her lips then sighed. "Fine." setting her down. But before she can move away, he trapped her in between his muscular arms. "We'll finish this later beautiful."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Walking out of the school Natalia started walking towards the parking lot so she could catch the bus. She had told Mike that she would since he needed to stay after school for one of the clubs he was in.

"Natalia!" her name was being yelled from behind her.

Turning around she sees Kennedy jogging up to her. "Hold up."

Stopping in front of her he smiled. "Hey, do you need a ride home?"

"Umm, no. I'm going to take the bus. See you." she tells him but he stopped her before she could walk away.

"How about if I take you home?"

"I don't think so Ken." taking a step back. She really didn't want to take the bus, but she didn't want to be driven by him or the twins which they had offered to during lunch.

Bringing his hand up to stop her again he tries to convince her. "Preciosa, I know you are still mad at me and I really don't blame you. But please let me take you home. You will take longer to get home in the bus and I would worry wondering if someone tried something on you. So can I please take you home? I promise I won't try anything." putting his hand up in a surrendering way.

Natalia turned her head looking at the bus stop and the bus that was stopping. It seems like she wasn't going to take the bus after all.

"Seems like you just missed the bus..."