Chapter 14: The Night Guest...

Natalia, Juliet and Grace where downstairs in the kitchen preparing breakfast. After she had seen Damien's 'night guest' she felt...nothing. She could have been upset or even hurt, but she knew if she felt any type of emotions, she would let Damien win this little game she knew he was playing....and she wasn't going to be a willing participant.

"Morning ladies." Grayson cheerfully walked into the kitchen with Damon behind him.

"Morning." the girls responded in unison.

"Natalia!" Damien rushed in. "Can I please talk to you?" stopping in front of her.

Looking up at him she cocked her brow. "About what?" she asked nonchalantly.

"You know...I need to explain..." he began to say but she cut him off.

"There's nothing to explain Damien. You and I are nothing to one another." turning around she went to help the girls out.

Damien stood there trying to figure out what he could do or say to get her alone.

Walking up to his brother Damon stared at him questionably. "What's going on bro?"

Sighing deeply Damien nodded his head to the side to motion for him to follow him to the living room. Once there Damien ran his hand through his hair frustrated. "Someone snuck into my bedroom last night."

"Natalia?" he asked getting upset.

"No...I wish. Ash-" he grunted plopping on the couch.

Damon looked at his brother wide eyed. "What? How?"

"I don't know...after Natalia and I-" glancing at his brother he smirked then shook his head. "...anyways, I went up to my room and she was in my bed...half naked. She wanted me to f**k her..." 

"Did you?" Damon asked sitting on the coffee table in front of his twin.

With his head in his hands he gritted. "What do you think."

Damon stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Let me guess. Natalia saw her coming out of your room?"

"Worst...I came out of my room to get you then Natalia stopped me after Juliet and Grace came out of the room and asked me if I had seen Ashley, I told them no and right when all three were headed downstairs...she comes out calling my name in only her bra and underwear saying that I should be in bed with her...then kissed me..."

"What did Natalia do?"

"She had no face expression...she just went downstairs...and now she won't even let me explain." he whined laying down on the sofa.

"Damn..." Damon says .

"That's all you can say? Just...damn?! What the hell am I going to do Damon. After we kissed last night, I thought she would warm up to me..."

"Wait? You guys kissed last night? When?" Damon asks quickly.

"Does it matter? There is a f'ing girl in my room that Natalia..." but before he could finish he was interrupted.

"There you are baby."

The twins both looked up to see a dressed Ash with a grin on her face. "Why are you still here?" Damien glared at her.

"Baby...why do you want me to leave...I thought after last night..." 

"You snuck into my room...what was I supposed to do?" Damien stood up mad.