Chapter 4: After Lunch Surprise...

Natalia and Juliet were heading to the cafeteria for lunch. So far Natalia had a good morning and thought her classes and teachers weren't all bad. It helped that Juliet was there for three so far including homeroom. Most of the kids welcomed her, mainly the guys who kept looking at her and some even flirting which she ignored.

Walking into the lunch room Juliet greeted a few of her friends introducing Natalia along the way. Since Juliet brought her lunch like Natalia they headed towards a table.

"Hey Juliet!" Grace, one of Juliet's best friends greeted with a smile and wave which Juliet returned.

"Hi Grace!" Juliet tells her back gesturing Natalia to sit down. "Grace, I want to introduce you to Natalia, my new neighbor and student here."

"Hi Natalia I'm Grace one of Juliet's best friends." she tells her with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Grace." Natalia says back taking out her lunch.

A few minutes later other girls joined the table and were introduced to Natalia by Juliet welcoming her into their tight knit group.

They started asking Natalia questions about herself trying to make her feel at ease with being the new student.

Natalia was glad to answer them and smiled to herself thinking on how being at a new school doesn't seem that bad.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Grayson Thomson" played by Christopher Brown (Mason) Media picture

"Dude...did you see the new girl?" Kennedy, Damien, Damon and Grayson's friend asked as they met to go to lunch.

"If you're talking about Natalia...then yes...I had the pleasure of meeting her this morning." Grayson says with a grin.

"You have class with her?" he asked curious.

"Nah...she was with Juliet at her locker before school started. So, once I noticed her, I went over and introduced myself."

"Of course you did!" Kennedy rolled his eyes knowing how much of a flirt his friend is.

"Had to welcome her to our school." he responded shrugging his shoulders.

"...so, after you introduced yourself...did Juliet tell you off like usual?"

Grayson glanced over at his friend with a smirk "What do you think?"

"Yes!" Kennedy started laughing "I don't understand why you and Juliet won't admit your feelings for each other...I swear you are both stubborn."

"Man, shut up! She's like a little sister. I wouldn't....I mean..." Grayson trailed off not saying another word.