Chapter 36: Truths and Firsts...?

12/27/2019 - 02/08/2020

Hello everyone. My apologies for taking long for an update. Life is seriously busy for me and will continue to be for the rest of the school year. I will try to update when I can.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting. Have a great February everyone and stay safe!

Both Damon and Damien sat and watched quietly on the couch. They have been doing that for the past ten minutes since they got to the pool house in the back yard. Both wondering what was wrong. 

Future GF: Hey, sorry to bug you but are you busy?

Damon: Hey beautiful no we aren't. What's up? 

.....

Damon: Natalia, are you ok?

Future GF: Yeah. Just got home and didn't want to be alone.

Damon: Come on over. Meet us at the back fence, we can go to the pool house.

Future GF: Ok, be right there.

It had been fifteen minutes prior that Damon received a text, surprisingly from Natalia. He knew she was out for dinner. With whom, he and Damien had no clue and were still trying to figure it out when she texted him.

So now, sitting quietly on the sofa, they both watched her pacing back and forth in front of them looking anxious and upset.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Damon asks now worried. One thing he knew about Natalia so far is that she can be quiet, reserved. Right now she was too quiet and too jittery. 

"Did something happen when you where out to dinner?" Damien asks after. He was now as concerned as his brother.

Stopping her pacing, she sagged her shoulders and sighed. Her back towards them. "I went out to dinner with someone."

Chuckling, Damon says. "We know. We just don't know who you went out with."

Not answering, she kept her back towards them. Her emotions over the dinner were all over the place. Sadness, anger, guilt. Always felt them when she was around this person. She thought it would be different since they hadn't seen each other in months. But of course, it wasn't and she doubted it would be anytime soon. All she wanted was to be held and told she was wanted and loved. Specially by this person who is supposed to love her unconditionally.

"This person means a lot to me. I mean, they should mean a lot but, things changed." Turning around Natalia frowned at the thought of not feeling any good emotions towards this person who once again managed to make her feel like crap.

Glancing at one another with concern Damien turned back to look at her and asks. "Is this person a he?"

Sighing, she nodded. "Yes."

Damien continued. "How long have you known him?"

"My whole life."

"Your whole life? So he does mean a lot to you then." Damon says thinking about this guy Natalia seems so upset about. Is he an ex? Is this the ex Natalia had mentioned to Damien? Was he here to win her back? Would she take him back?

"Like I said, he does. But he has done so many things to hurt me and my family. He was sweet and caring but he's now catty and rude and makes me feel like crap. He loves giving me a guilt trip, among other things. I just, don't know anymore." Feeling defeated.