†Episode 18†

It was close to Halloween and our class was going to make the school into a Haunted house for a class scare challenge I didn't really understand because I was at work while everyone was planning this all I knew was that I was on a team with the twins, Haruhi and the class rep. So here I was listening to the Twins tell scary stories, Haruhi yell at them to stop because they were scarying the class rep and the class rep was clinging to me as if I were a teddy bear and crying because he was scared I rubbed my temples, I could be at work doing something to earn me money right now but instead I was here. I let out a sigh. I looked out the window and almost instantly saw a shadow. I shot to my feet and Haruhi looked at the window,
"Did you see that to Misa?" I nodded. My gaze turned to the stairs where I saw something bouncing down it looked like a white ball But as it got closer I noticed it was a skull, I froze in my spot the others screamed and shouted about some sort of rules. Hikaru kicked the skull bouncing it back up the stairs.
"My skull...my skull..." I heard a strange voice moan, I looked up the stairs waiting for our pranker to show themselves the clock chimmed behind us. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.
"Could it be... the Clock Tower Witch?!" Class rep asked with a shaky voice. Someone who I assumed to be female stood at the top of the stairs they had long black hair
"Why did you kick my skull?!" It shouted at that moment I lost it and screamed as loud as I could, I followed Kaoru and the class rep down the hall, I wasn't sure if Haruhi was behind me or not though. I was to scared to look. We ran into a room the class rep stopped to catch his breath. I turned my back to the room and began stepping away from the door.
"M-M-isa?" I looked at Kaoru. "Lo-Lo-Look behind you," Before I could respond the class rep and Kaoru ran leaving me to dread what was behind me. I hesitantly began to turn around to face a figure in an ouran uniform, I was about to turnbut they grabbed my wrist.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO LET ME GO YOU CREEP!" I shouted trying to get away, but I stopped when a familiar soothing voice reached my ears.
"Misaki it's me." I turne dand looked at the persons face Takashi stood there decked out in frankenstien makeup, I playfully punched his shoulder and pretended to look upset in a way I was.

"Takashi you scared the crap out of me!" I told him crossing my arms.
"Sorry. Blame Tamaki it was his idea." He told me.
"Huh? Tamaki? He's here? So does that means the rest of the club is here to?" I asked then it hit me the voice on the stairs it sounded familiar because it was that was Tamaki! "I'm going to kill him!" I turned to leave but Takashi grabbed my wrist lightly.
"we don't have to worry about them. We can just hang out." He told me I could have sworn I saw a light blush but it was hard to tell because of the makeup.
"That sounds nice." I told him. I sighed in relief that I didn't have to deal with my class anymore. I gave him a hug and felt his arms make there way around me. We stayed like that for a while until we both let go and sat down at a table that was in the room. We sat in a peaceful silence until my stomach growled loudly. I blushed bright red and Takashi laughed.
"Come on if the plan goes right the finally should be happening soon. We can go out to dinner afterwards,"
"Alright. We should find Mitsukuni too. Jus tfor the finally not for dinner," I laughed. "Not that I wouldn't want him to come but, I mena if you want him to come he could I don't mind, I mean he-" Takashi cut me off by kissing me, I kissed him back happily.
"Best way of telling me to shut up ever," I smiled he smiled back at me. Then we went to go find Mitsukuni, we found him roaming the halls with a giant foam pumpkin on his head, I immediately snatched him up and hugged him.
"Aw honey-pie you look adorable!" he laughed.
"Thanks misa-chan!" We both turned to Takashi smiling.
"Come on you two we'll miss the finally," I nodded and followed Takashi, I heard the class talking but I couldn't make out any words. Suddenly I saw what was unmistakably belzenef's shadow on the roof. But everyone screamed and ran out, we all smiled I put Honey down.
"That actually fooled them!" I laughed. I wish I had gotten a picture Haruhi's face was pricless.
"Well Misaki you don't have to worry I will give you a copy of the picture Kyoya took, and what are you doing up hear you were supposed to run out with the others," I hear Tamaki say, he was with Nekozawa and Kyoya, Tamaki wore the same outfit I saw the "ghost" wearing, I glare dat him.
"Tamaki Suoh you are dead meat! Yous cared the crap out of me in that foolish outfit of yours!" I shouted at him. I was about to walk over to him when Takashi put a hand on my shoulder.
"Misaki you can deal with him tomorrow how about we go get some Coffee? Then I will walk you home," I blushed and nodded as he gave me a smile.
"Yeah that sounds nice," I grinned.
"Sure I could go for some coffee," I heard Tamaki say. Takashi and I both looked at him.
"Coffee does sound nice," Kyoya smirked I glared. Then looked at Takashi. He looked back at em we were both waiting to see the others answer to if they could come with us or not.
"Please le tus go Takashi, and can we go trick or treating afterwards? Please!" Honey begged. I smiled.
"I don't know Honey you will have to ask Takashi, Please Taka-kun I haven't gone trick or treating since I was eight," I gave him puppy dog eyes as did honey. Takashi just nodded, I immediately hugged him.
"Thank you Taka-kun," I smiled. Honey jumped on him.
"Thank you Takashi!" He shouted.
"Aw look at them just like a big happy family," I heard Tamaki say I smiled we were just like a family all of us, Host club included, I wish it would stay that way. We all went and got coffee at a nearby café then we went trick or treating and people actually gave us candy even though Kyoya and I weren't in costume, Takashi still had his makeup on and Honey still wore the pumpkin and Tamaki wore his ghost costume, Nekozawa went home though. We ended up walking back to my house trick or treating on the way, I gave Takashi a quick kiss then said goodnight to everyone.

The next day I stood with Haruhi and the twins laughing at the picture that was now in the school paper. They had put in a different picture then the one I got, you couldn't see there faces but we all knew who they were.
"They sure got us." Haruhi groaned. I laughed.
"Nekozawa is such a jerk." Hikaru complained.
"How did we not know that was Belzenef? Misaki where were you? You just disappeared."
"I got caught up in something else" I replied smoothly.
"And what would that be?" Hikaru asked smirking.
"Look at that the Class rep and Kurakano seem to be getting along." I pointed out changing the subject.
"Hmm? Come on you two lets go," Hikaru said as he and Haruhi walked away. I immediately knew how Kaoru felt.
"Nothing, nothing, just my own private joke. Let's get out of here!" He said brushing it off. I put a hand on his shoulder as Hikaru and Haruhi began to walk away.
"Hey Kaoru, everything will turn out alright," I told him reassuringly.
"Huh what do you mean?" He asked.
"You'll figure it out. Don't put to much thought into something that may not happen for a while." I told him he just nodded.