Chapter 12:The Birth Of Striker?

(VIOLENT THEMES THIS CHAPTER, DONT READ IF THIS MAKES YOU SQUEAMISH)

What I just did is monumental. I just literally said to stay here with someone who terrorized me so much, and now Im part of her family. I looked to Sirena and she showed me some kind of Memory Eraser thing. I just gulped. She said, 'What's wrong?' I said, 'Uh, what is that?' She said, 'I forgot to mention one thing, in order to be able to get anything you want, we have to erase your past memories.' Unfortunately since I already decided to don this pendant, I have no choice but to go forward with it. One of the daughters said, 'Danielle, all will be okay. This is literally painless.' I had then said, 'Try saying that to someone who has witnessed 16 years of craziness and turmoil.' Sirena added, 'That's more a reason this will make you feel better, to forget those bad memories.' I then added, 'It's hard letting go of things, but I guess it's for the best. Okay, do it.'

What is wrong with me? That sounded like I was resigning to my fate. I went to the chair and said, 'Get it ready.' Sirena obliged and got to work, pointing the Memory Eraser at me. The girls strapped me in and I accepted my fate.

I gulped again and said, 'I'm...ready.'

Sirena added, 'You really sure you want to do this? You seem hesitant. Honestly, I think your family is not gonna like this but that's okay, you have us now.' I said, 'I'm sure.'

Suddenly out of nowhere I saw a flash, it was Elli. She seemed furious and started attacking Sirena's clan. I yelled, 'Elli what the frick are you doing?!' I turned to Sirena, 'DO IT!' Empress Sirena was hesitant to use the eraser and Elli yelled, 'THIS MEANS WAR YOU BACKSTABBER! MY SQUAD BETRAYED ME SIRENA BECAUSE OF YOUR INSENSITIVITY! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!' Before Sirena could blink, she fired the eraser at me and Elli was freaking out, then she went into a rage and blasted her very hard. I was suddenly, questioning what Elli was doing.

Unfortunately she was too late, the memory eraser effect was already working. Unbeknownst to me there was also a sprinkle of 'Empress' related memories added to me and whispers said, 'You're Empress Striker, the successor to Empress Sirena.' I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS!

The straps came off and I fell hard to the ground. Elli checked on me saying, 'Dani are you okay?' Sirena said, 'Too late....Striker has broken forward.' Elli said, 'Crap, I was too late. UGH.' Sirena then chimed, 'Oh don't worry, she's still Dani by name, but her Striker side has been unleashed.' She then called me over to her in private. Sirena fessed up.

'Danielle wanted this. She wanted to make this change.'
'But why? I'm her best friend in the world. She didn't consult me or anything.'
'I feel your pain.'
'Why did your daughters attack me?'
'To tell you the truth, something came over them and made them lose it.'
'And I GOT HIT FOR IT AND NEARLY KILLED?!'
'That was my fault. I didn't think.'
'YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER! AND NOW I'VE ESSENTIALLY LOST MY BEST FRIEND TO DARKNESS!'
'Elli listen, don't worry--'
'I'LL WORRY IF I WANT TO. DANIELLE IS ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! I'VE KNOWN HER FOR 5 YEARS AND I HATE TO LOSE HER NOW :'('
'Oh my...'

Sirena hugged Elli and said, 'I didn't realize how much she meant to you.' Elli crying said, 'Yas :'( ' Sirena said to herself, 'What have I done????'

I approached Elli and Sirena saying, 'Listen, I need to say something.' I told Elli to step aside and came face to face with Sirena. I asked for her hand and she did. The sheepishness in Elli's body language was sad saying, 'I've lost the Dani I knew forever...*crying*'

I looked into Sirena's eyes saying, 'Sirena, the time has come to finish this.' She nodded and I said,

'BYE!'

Sirena dumbfounded and I headbutted her and crushed her, taking off the pendant she gave me and I fled. Elli followed. Sirena shaken up said, 'I gotta admit...she is very strong. I admire her.' Her daughters came to her saying, 'Wait where's Danielle?' She said, 'Leave her be, she's got her life to live. I actually didn't erase her memory.' One said, 'DUDE! MEMORY ERASING NEVER WORKS! Dani's memories are too strong. You can never erase them.' Sirena sighed, 'Yes, I know. Well, we wish her luck. Always know she is welcome here with us anytime.' She fainted.

above land

*Sometime later at In N Out*

I was really hungry so I ordered 3 burgers and 3 fries along with 3 sodas. After all that craziness, I needed to fill my stomach. Lauren said, 'Piggy LOL.' I said, 'Normally I don't do this but I AM STARVING'! Amy chirped, 'Soon you'll be a fat rat haha.' I took it in stride knowing that I needed to eat something. I had not eaten in like 5 days. I then added, 'Well, our cruise vacation didn't work out but everything will be okay now. We fixed up his cruise ship, and peace has been restored. I saw Elli come to me and she came to me crying and hugged me saying, 'PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!' Now it seems like she wants me to stay in Cali. She said, 'I'm scared. I almost lost you twice in a week.' I don't know what to say.

I just don't know.

TO BE CONTINUED