Chapter 9

Dani:
So me and Amy got word that Elli had been attacked and we think it was that squad of hers she had that blindsided her. She was struggling to get out of the water so we hurried to her and helped her up. We wanted to see if she was okay but she was in so much pain, with cuts all around and so many bruises. She said, 'They...betrayed me...' I asked, 'Who?' She said, 'My...deadbeat...squad...' Amy said, 'Don't talk, save your voice.' It was those mysterious girls afterall! I'm going to have a word with them if it's the last thing I do. We focused on getting the ship back together first while we thought of a plan. It took us many hours, but we got this ship back together. The ship creator reappeared saying, 'Wow, you actually put this back to its former glory? I am amazed.' I said, 'Yeah.' He then added, 'Sorry if I terrorized you. It was my bad judgement.' I then said, 'Well, what if we found a way to revive you and--' He then chirped, 'I appreciate it but i died long ago and it wouldn't feel right. I died in battle, I want to die peacefully now for good.' For the first time in a long time, I started to tear up and then break down subsequently. He then saw Elli and he yelled, 'Oh no! Elli! Did that traitor squad mutilate you?' She said, 'Yes. A bunch of...jerks they are.' He then yelled, 'Well then I can't die in peace until they are brought to justice!'

Are ghosts this vengeful? I wonder. He said, 'Yes. Ghost love the thought of revenge Danielle.' I then wondered, is Elli going to die? Suddenly I saw Christina nearby faint again. Now I'm starting to freak out. We heard a voice.

'Come, your judgement awaits. Our leader wants to speak to you.'

I am not liking the sound of this. He said, 'Be brave.' He gave me his lucky necklace and I set forth to battle. I jumped into the water alone. Amy yelled, 'Wait up!' I told her 'No, you stay. I must do this alone.'

Wish me luck.

So I ended up transforming into a mermaid as I jumped into the ocean and swam as fast as I could. Pray that I can finish this.

to be continued

A/N:This story is reminiscent of Adventure movies/games with the female protagonist/hero trying to set things right. This story is FAR from over. If you're wondering, Cimorelli officially canceled their cruise vacation and got their money back for it.