Chapter 7

Finding Damy

Amy:So now here we are, at a factory

Amy:
So now here we are, at a factory. Why is there an underwater factory? I don't know. Ask a factory worker. LOL. I woke up and saw I was strapped to a wall with chains all around me. Electric bolts were flying all over the place. This glow that affected me and Dani, it made us more susceptible to thunder/lightning but stronger against fire, for some weird reason. If that electric bolt hit me, I will definitely take a big hit so I have to hope and pray. I fear Dani is in the same position I am in.

Dani:
I'm inside a chamber and it seems impossible to get out. I got word that I'm first for the change to happen. I only got 15 minutes to get out of here. I wanted to just enjoy a simple vacation and now I'm fighting for my life here! Luckily I am strong so I punched the chamber. I kept attacking the chamber until I got out. After 10 minutes I kept slugging away but then I heard a voice saying, '5 minutes till her memory is erased, or I can just do something else to her. hehe' That's at me, so I know I'm in trouble.

With a power punch, I struck the glass door and shattered the glass to pieces. I got out of the chamber and out of the room as fast I could. I hurried for Amy by busting down the door and unchaining her. She said, 'Thanks, let's get out of here.' We got out of captivity, but now we had to find a way out. I said to Amy, 'Well, it's time.' She nodded.

We decided now it was time to turn into mermaids with that something the squad gave us. Those mysterious girls who messed with us earlier saw us in the yonder and said, 'They tapped into it. We found them let's go to them quickly.' Elli charged with her squad towards us and me and Amy charged as well. Afterward we finally reunited and Elli said, 'How on earth did you get out of there?' I said, 'I have a lot of strength. I told you, climbing those walls helps. LOL.' I've learned that skills you used just for fun can help save the day. But our work is not over, we still have to stop that creator. Unfortunately one of our squad was missing and now we were left to wonder where did she go?

Then our fears came true.

'That's one less 'So-called Elli squad member' and one more creator kidnapping/brainwashing'

it was the ship creator again. Now he must die.

Amy:
We were nervous as frick but we could do this. But then he gave us a warning, 'Don't move any closer or something bad will happen.' Suddenly we were transformed out of our mermaid form as was Elli. What was going on? He then said, 'Surrender, and she lives. Ignore, and you all suffer.' Empty threats are nothing. My eyes burned with rage. I went to him

and gave him a sucker punch.

'Holy crap that right hook.' Dani was startled. I am a fierce fighter and I am not going to see anyone of my friends or family get hurt anymore. I stared him down saying, 'Uh, you should be the one who should surrender. Kindhearted wins, bad people suck.' Then I closed with, 'Next time you try to mess with us, you'll know what you're actually doing.' He then fessed up

'Okay fine, I did the blue glow. It was one of my 'failed' experiments. I have been trying to ruin you all. I'll explain my story.' This better be good because he is two seconds away from a beatdown. I'm going to smash him to bits he won't see it coming. Dani yelled saying, 'Let the dude talk please. He's serious.' I frowned. again. as usual. He looked at Dani saying, 'Thanks, now here's the story.'

We were all ears, I was seething.

To Be Continued tomorrow

I'll leave it on that note for the night. Hehe. Cliffhangers? Yee.

~Mike