Chapter 10:Dani's POV

From this point on, Dani's POV throughout the story. There's also Mature Themes and violence in this chapter. Be ready.

I surged into the ocean and got to work in stopping those mysterious girls/thieves. What their mistake was they shouldn't have given me their powers because now I can use it against them. But if I'm not careful, they can lure me into their side, they have the manipulative powers to do so. But then I heard his voice echo in my head, he said,

'Another reason I had that glow on you is because I wanted you to dispatch those thieves. The poisoning the ocean was a threat but I wouldn't have actually done it, but the thieves actually are the ones who wanted to poison all water, pretty much instantly weakening/killing anyone who would touch it. Then they would use the weakened/dead bodies for their own power, and perform an unholy ritual turning them to their side if they get their way. Be very careful Danielle, they have a strong manipulative power that they can turn you to their side pretty easily. Watch out.'

I took those words to heart. If I can't stop them, who can? I hid behind a rock preparing myself. I tried my best not to make any noise or sit on my tail accidentally. Then I heard a conversation going on. I listened.

'She's late, where is she?'
'I don't know. Be patient!'
'BUT I HATE WAITING! I GOT A HAIR APPOINTMENT!'
'Dude, your hair is fine.'
'I scheduled it last week.'
'It can wait right? Just hang tight.'
'Fine...'

A hair appointment?! This sounds sketchy.

I made a move for it.

*BLITZ*

'FREEZE! TIME FOR REVENGE'

I launched my strike. The girls said, 'Oh, hey. Glad you showed up when you did. We been expecting you.' I was ready for what's to come. I approached their leader and introduced myself, 'Danielle.' The leader said, 'Ah, a beautiful name. I assume you met my daughters?' I said, 'Yeah. They're hard to avoid.' Leader said, 'I can confirm to you that they are the thieves who killed the Divine Embassy creator, just so you're not left out of the loop. They're also my daughters, so don't be trying to say that they are murderers. They did what they were trained to do.' I get it but I said, 'Well, I'm afraid I have to take them down. If that requires taking you down, so be it.' The leader then said, 'Well, I'll offer you a deal. You spare us all, and we give you whatever you want. You refuse, and we have no choice but to destroy you. Your call.' I thought about it a sec but then the leader added, 'Escape, and we capture you.' I have to make a choice that I'm probably gonna regret later.

I can't let them live, they killed someone and now they must pay for their crimes. Prepare for battle.

So it was 1 on 5. Well, 1 on 4 but I'm ready. I struck fast and took down the 4 girls pretty easily. They retreated. Now it's me against their leader who spoke up saying, 'You do realize I'm Empress Sirena right? I was the first passenger on the ill-fated ship of Divine Embassy.' I said, 'Well I fixed it :) so there.' She was dumbfounded saying, 'HAHA, you?! SOME SCRAWNY PUNK LIKE YOU FIXED A SHIP?! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH HAHA!' I yelled, 'STOP! LOL. I am strong and capable. I am, Danielle Nicole Cimorelli. Now prepare for action.' Then Sirena added, 'Wait, okay okay I'll make you another deal. I want you to become my 5th daughter and help protect my family and we'll give you everything you ever dreamed of, including a cute hunky merman for you. You would work for me and my daughters but you would get everything your way. If you refuse, then you're probably gonna regret it. I am undefeated.' Great now I have another tough choice ahead. Ugh, it's so tempting. This must be the manipulative aspect. I saw her daughters come to me again and huddle over me saying, 'Go for it, join us.' They said 'Join Us' repeatedly. I was panicking immensely. How am I gonna stop the Empress?

I'm forced.

I

*To Be Continued*