Chapter 3

Christina's POV:
I woke up on an island. We were on Day 2 of our 2 week cruise and already we're being separated. This cruise may not have been worth it, that's what I'm starting to think. Literally one minute i was fighting with my sisters on the boat and the next I flew, literally at least 10 miles to here on this island. I am so confused. Thankfully I'm never too far from my family so I texted Amy first and said, 'I'm awake, I'm here on a small island. Nothing is literally here. I see the boat. Sail over here so I can get off here.' Amy saw my text and said, 'On our way.' Now I just sat on the sand and waited. The captain started to get sick as the boat was on its way to me and Lisa said, 'I'm taking over, you go lie down.' He concurred and he went to bed, leaving Lisa to control the ship. An hour passed and the boat finally arrived, Dani got the raft and I held on to it after she threw it my way. I got up on the ship minutes later and all was okay. But I don't know what is going on, something weird is with this ship.

Hang in there fam.

Katherine's POV:
This is getting strange. Amy sensed more bad vibes coming. I thought the storms were the worst of our problems but it turns out they are nothing. I then looked at Christina and she was feeling very sleepy as was Dani. Lauren was still sick. I am not feeling good about this one bit but we'll see what happens.

So as we started to continue our cruise, more bad things happened. The mysterious girl reappeared on the ship and begged Dani and Amy to come with her. She said, 'Please.' Dani said, 'Enough. I'm not going back with you. I have had enough of this nonsense.' Amy meanwhile said, 'Fine, okay.' Dani stared at Amy saying, 'Ames?! But--' Amy then said, 'We have to know what's going on, what's causing these accidents. We're supposed to be enjoying our vacation cruise but yet so many disasters keep happening.' I agreed with Amy as did the rest of the fam. As usual, Dani was on an island. 'Damn.' she said.

Mike Jr.'s POV:
I have no idea what is going on but something doesn't feel right. This mysterious girl is giving me strange vibes. Dani and Amy said, 'Okay, let's go together.' They jumped in with the girl and headed underwater. I don't like the sound of this. Suddenly I saw Christina faint again as she went overboard and into the water. This is getting crazy! I'm starting to think this vacation wasn't worth it. Mom (Lynne) spoke up saying, 'Oh no this is what I feared. A magical ghost ship. This cruise ship we're on is a magical ghost ship where all kinds of disasters happen! That means the captain wants us to suffer.' But Lisa said, 'Wait but the captain got very sick. Unless he's possessed? What is going on???' I dunno Lise. I checked on Lauren and she was resting in bed. I asked Alex to go get Christina and put her back on the island so she can rest. We won't depart from this spot until Christina is recovered and Dani & Amy return.

-underwater-

Amy's POV:
I don't know what's going to happen but me and Dani were going underwater as the girl who took Dani earlier asked us to follow. Another one of these mysterious girls said, 'Amy, we been expecting you. The Sea Siren has come home.' SEA SIREN!? ME?! Uh, I'm a fairy lover first and foremost, I'm not big on sirens or mermaids or that stuff.

Dani's POV:
Sea siren?? OMG if Amy hid this from me I will smack her. So one of the girls whispered to my ear saying, 'Yes, Amy is the Sea Siren. She came back. That's why I said You're one of us now, because you're The Sea Striker.' SEA STRIKER!? WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

I tweeted

'I feel like I'm in a real life video game. So cool fam. I am a Striker. LOL. gotta zayn' ~DaniCim.

There I felt giggly, but I simply said one thing

Help.

TO BE CONTINUED

a/n:If you're confused by all this, it will make sense soon. :)