Chapter 6:Short Chapter (Elli's POV)

For those wondering, Elli is 17, a year older than Dani.

This is starting to get really scary. So now I have to go to an underwater factory to stop the haunted cruise ship creator from poisoning the water and turning my friends evil. Me and my squad hurried as fast as we could and we arrived at the factory.

Meanwhile above land.

Lauren was praying so hard saying, 'I miss Dani & Amy so bad. *crying a lot* I want them back like, now.' Lisa consoled her saying, 'They'll be back don't worry. I promise.' Christina who was still a little shaky said, 'Pray that our sisters are safe.' The family would say a prayer together.

Meanwhile, I have arrived at the factory. This is gonna be dangerous but I am ready. I said to my squad, 'Let's go get them back!' We were ready to charge. We will not lose hope, no way.

We heard a voice. It was dark and cackling. It was the shadow figure, AKA the cruise ship builder. Why would he want to take Dani & Amy though? I have to find out what's going on.

Then I noticed lots of electricity shooting around. Holy crap! This is scary stuff here. My squad was panicking. 'We hate electric bolts!' I raced over to what appeared to be a note.

What I saw, made my jaw drop.

'Hostages captured, now to plan the fusion and then erase their memories before I make them evil and then we'll poison the water together, the Siren & Striker will work for me soon enough. Haha.' ~???

I CAN'T ALLOW THIS! I Must hurry. Squad, let's go!

to be continued

Going to update this later tonight or tomorrow, im off to watch Youtube :)

pledgemusic.com/projects/cimorellialive

2nd album + lessons learned book.