CHAPTER 36

UPDATE NO. 1/4
VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE CHP.
“I am in very much love with your daughter Sir. We have had feelings for each other since high school sir. But due to some misunderstanding, we both were made to believe that the later is using us just for their advantage. That was the reason both us broke up everything we had and started hating each other.” I paused and took a deep breath and continued.
“We both have had our share of people thinking we could get over each other but actually we were just running from ourselves. I realizes that I cant stay away from Aanya even if I wanted to. I came here to you guys to seek your permission, Sir. I really love your daughter.” I say and look into his eyes so he can see my sincerity.
He shakes his head and smiles at me. I knew he approved of me. I am so happy and relieved that her family has approved  me. Now there is just one thing I have to ask them and I hope they say yes.
AANYA’S POV:
To say I hate hospitals, would be an understatement. I despise hospitals.
How do they expect a patient to  get better, when all that we see is white.
White Walls,
White Bed,
White fucking everything .
I have seen so much fucking white in my whole life!!!
Man I love colors..!
Just yesterday I asked Ben, no scratch that, I demanded Ben to bring me something that have colors in it. Ben being Ben he brought a whole palate of colors and a plain White Sheet.  I have no idea what he did to bring the colors in my room, but whatever, I am not complaining at all.
He laid the cloth on me and we literally splashed colors on the sheet, on eachother. As I had just one hand Ben had the advantage to color Me more.. he just had some lines here and there on his face and clothes. While my whole face was color full. I can feel it.!
So after the color fight, that’s what we are going to call it, we just sat there looking at eachother and laughing. Hence here we are, a color full sheet on me as a covering, and Ben sitting besides me.
That’s how the doctor found us when he came to check on me. He just stood there with his mouth hanging open. His face turned from shocked to angry in mere seconds. He started yelling at us about hospital discipline and all. Ben was snickering besides me and making me smile too.
When Doc saw that he literally tried pushing Ben out of the room and called nurses to attend me. While he was pushing Ben out of the room the door opened and Saph entered and stopped when she saw the scene.
“What the fuck??” she yelled.
Doctor saw and her and started again with his complaining, “Look what this two did. I wont tolerate this kind of behavior in this hospital. m would you ask them to stop being so childish and let us do our work.” Saph looked at him like he has grown two heads.
She looked at me and pouted, “How can you do this Aanya?” she paused for a second and the doctor smirked.
Then Saph continued, “How can you guys do this to me? Why didn’t you call me you fuckers? I missed all the fun, I cant fucking believe it. I could of helped you guys.”
This time I and Ben started laughing like crazy looking at Doctors furious expression. Saph soon started laughing too. Ben just fell on the ground laughing. He was grasping for air and would stop for 5 seconds to breath and start laughing again.
The door to my room opened again, and this time there stood my Ma with both of her hands on her mouth. She starred at us with her eyes wide open in shock.
Shit!! We are soo dead!
One thing you should know about my Ma is that she doesn’t easily get angry, but when she does, you don’t want to come in front of her. I and Saph had seen her so we had stop laughing. I was glaring at Ben to stop laughing so was Saph but he didn’t see Ma, cause his back was to her.
“BEN JOHNSON STOP LAUGHING AND GET UP FROM THE FLOOR!!” Ma shouted. Ben who didn’t know that Ma has seen us, got completely still at her voice and in a flash turned towards her wide eyes. Okay now we are definitely scarred. Fuck we are so screwed.
“ Ma, what a surprise? I didn’t  know you were coming this early” I said trying to hide the sheet that we painted.
“Don’t Aanya. Stop hiding the sheet, I can see the colors all over your face young lady. What is going on here?” Ma asked sternly.
As soon as the doctor realized that we are scarred of my mother, he started ranting about how were trying to destroy the hospital property and how we were threatening him.
I, Ben and Saph looked at him open mouthed. Fucking lying piece of shit!
He was lying openly in front of us. I was about to say something but one look from my mother made me shut up.
After convincing the doctor that, things like this won’t happen again, the doctor left but not before glaring at us.
‘Well that went well!!’ note the sarcasm..
Ma came to me and took a wipe from her purse and began wiping my face while looking at me angrily. I just sat there pouting and letting her wipe my face, because it’s not like I can do much with just one hand.
Ben was about to leave when Ma called him back and made him sit beside me and gave him a wipe too. She treats Ben and Saph as her own kids. Even they call her ‘Mom’. That’s the best part.
“Mom let me tell you, it was solely her idea. I just brought the materials. You know I wont do such a thing” Ben said pulling out a innocent face. And I glared at him.
“What the hell Ben? As if you do all that I ask you to do.  Would to jump in the ocean if I ask you to? Tell me? Huh. It was equally your fault too.” I said pointing a finger at him. Saph was standing behind Ma and silently laughing at us.
“Shut up both of you. I cant believe you both. 26 yrs old and still you act like children. I swear, when you three come together, there is always some disaster happening around.” Ma said and took my face in her hand and resumed her wiping.
“I don’t want the repeat of what happened here again, understood?” she said sternly.
“Yes Ma!” “Yes Mom.” We three said together. Ma finished my face and turned to Ben and smiled at him a little affectionately.
Well you see Ben was not removing the little what paint that was on his face but instead he was more like spreading it, while cursing the doctor under his breath Ma took his face in her hands and cleans it too while laughing from time to time.
“I got to say sweety, the sheet does look colorful, beautiful even, I dare to say!!” she giggled.
I hugged her. She is the best. She asked me why I asked Ben to bring those colors and we explained her whole situation about me getting bored of so much white around me and all.
Mom left after sometime and my whole day was spent with Ben and Saph lounging with me.
Later that day Doctor came in and said that tomorrow I might get my plaster removed, because the injuries are healing better than presumed. I couldn’t be more happy about that. ‘
After my visting time was over they both left and I was alone again.
Just one thing was nagging me, Kaden didn’t come to visit me today. He never missed one day since I came to the hospital. Today has to be the first day he didn’t came.
He would usually come before going to office and after finishing his work. If he cant come later on he would call me and we woukd talk about anything and everything.
We often talk about the work. He keeps me updated about the project and how its going, where its going. Its like we are back in high school, but just a little more open about our feelings.
Sometimes he would bring lunch for me and we would eat together. I even called him when he didn’t even visit me for lunch but he isn’t picking up my calls. I think he might be busy with all the work. I feel bad for him. All I do is sit here and get bored, while he does all the work. Ofcourse he has Ben and Zack but still its difficult to organize two companies and make one project work.
I don’t know where he is but I still miss him like shit!! After all the things we have been through I know I can never replace Kaden with anyone in my heart and life… he is like a morning coffee to me. My day cant start without him. I am that addictive to him. He is my addiction. A billion dollar one that is!!
***** A/N*****
Hello my beautiful readers.. How are you guys on this beautiful Valentine Day?
Well I know I haven’t been updating for a while now, but I was really tight scheduled, with my office work, and house work. So I really hope u guys understand and forgive me..
So to compensate for you loss.. I am updating 4 CHAPTERS TODAY!!
YAYYY!!
So have fun reading this chapters.. Don’t forget to vote and comment if you like it..!!
KEEP READING!
VOTE& COMMENT
LOVE
-Mystic😘