CHAPTER 17

THIRD PERSON'S POV .(AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW).

As decided Kaden was sitting at Starbucks 10 mins before Aanya was supposed to come. He actually wanted to talk about the kiss, that one emotion that passed in her eyes. He had to know. Kaden knew Aanya would never agree to go out with him for this reasons so he had to lie, and told her it was about the project.

Aanya was out of her house and went to her car. The ride to Starbucks was about 15 mins. She knew she was late, but she cant help it. Her mamma called her like 10 mins before and was again pressuring her for marriage. Some times she feels like to bring a random guy to her and introduce him as her boyfriend. But she knew it won't last long, her mamma can she through her lies very easily. She started her car and went there.

Although she didn't want to accept it but Kaden had some how managed to break her walls and enter her heart again. Those kiss were everything she had always imagined. But she was too much scared to let him in willingly. Because she knew, if this time he broke her heart she wont be able to love again.

Meanwhile Kaden is looking at his watch, and he noted that Aanya was already 5 mins late. He was sitting on a window seat with his back facing the entrance. After minute or two he felt a hand on his shoulder and thinking it was Aanya he turned with a smile on his face. But it wasn't Aanya. It was some other girl almost the same age as him and had a smile on her face. He had seen her somewhere but was unable to put a finger on her.

"Hie, am sorry but do I know you?" He asked the girl.

"Why of course you know me Kaden Ford." She said smiling and raising an eyebrow at him.

"Ohk, whats your name again?" He was trying to be polite, because he was not sure who she was but he had seen her that was for sure.

"Oh come on darling, don't act. I am Sarah, from high school. Remember?" Sarah said giving him the most innocent smile she could muster up.

As she said high school, Kaden actually remembered her as being Aanya's best friend. "Of course, so how are you Sarah.? Its been long time." He stood and extending his hand for a handshake. But Sarah shocked him when she threw herself at him hugged him tightly. Damn she is strong, he thought.

Aanya knew she was late. Shit, why does it happen to her. She was exactly 20 mins late. As she reached, she parked her car and almost ran inside. As she ran inside and was searching for Kaden she saw him sitting near the window. She was making her way towards him when she realized that he is not alone, there was a girl sitting besides him. She went there anyways, but when she saw who it was, all the sorry she was feeling cause she was late was gone. It was not at all professional. But it was gone. Poof!

She hadn't expected Sarah sitting besides Kaden when she entered. But as they say, WORK COME FIRST. So Aanya put on her poker face and went to sit opposite to Kaden. As soon as she sat, Kaden gave her a smile. She just nod her head at him.

"Omg! Aanya!! How are you darling? Didn't expect to see you here." Sarah said faking excitement.

Aanya just raised her eyebrow at her and answered, "Am good Sarah. I wish I could say the same about seeing you again."

Sarah did everything in her power and calms herself before she jumps and break her nose. But she just smiled at her. She can't risk looking bad in front of Kaden. From the corner of her eyes she saw the waiter she paid coming towards them with their order. She smirked.

"So Mr. Ford, is she going to be here while you discuss the problems about the project?" Aanya snapped at Kaden. He just sat there confused, what did he do now that she was so snappy at him. God! Sometimes he can't understand her. No scratch that, He never understands her.